You must be new to this small area of the DeviantArt Community, am I right?. Maybe you've arrived at this destination because you saw something that caught you're eye, or maybe you've got a device that's got a sensitive touchscreen and while scrolling through the search results your device thought that you clicked on one of my posts. Or maybe I am incorrect, but, this theory is unconfirmed, and this Welcoming is in no shape or form, focused on solving the theory mentioned above.
Here's something that you've got to know: It's very rare for someone or anyone, to even notice this area of the deviantart community.
I'm very grateful that you'd take the time, and stop by for a short visit. I'm not exactly the most very well known human being, within the internet's online communities and you could say that this is true. But in the real world this would be different. Although I wouldn't say that I'm "popular" in real life, I've still got a lot of people that care about me, and I'll always be grateful for that.
For those who don't know, or didn't look at my "Interests" that are located inside of my deviantID
I'm very interested in Cooking and Baking. I have honestly not baked many things from scratch, as of now. Mainly because I'm a very, very picky eater. I've been like this since I was Six years old, and since then to now, it's been ten or eleven years. But despite my eating habits I enjoyed my interests in baking & cooking very much.
I even mentioned Drawing, and Sketching. They have been one of the biggest parts of my life, since Grade 3 of elementary school. I enjoy them more than any other hobby or interests that I've ever experienced in my life. I believe that I'll continue with this specific hobby and interest, for years to come. or at least until my hands become very weak. I doubt they'll become that way until I'm in my late 30s to 40s.
And yeah, Me going for Walks is a big interest of mine, AND it's great for you're body. I wanna stay active because I threw away that chance back in the day. But I gave it another chance and honestly I wanna keep it this way.
Still, I find it strange that someone has found me, and to him or her that has done so: I welcome you to my page, and please, stay for as long as you'd like. rest for a while, but please don't force it upon yourselves. 99% of content posted here with be traditional artwork, and nothing else. The other 1% is undecided, at the time of writing this.