Eh, nothing much to report I guess! I've been working a lot and I'm super exhausted so I haven't shot much. I've been attempting to digitally paint again at least? Honestly I was terrified at first of trying to do a person because I feel like drawing/painting-wise, portraiture has always been a really big weak point of mine. I'm glad it worked out alright, I didn't want to ruin Key's gorgeous face ._.
I think I'm going to try to paint more in the future, if I don't go blind doing it! Oh man, my eyes were unfocused so bad after staring for a while. I have to like, remember to blink when I'm painting or I'll just stare at my screen until my ey
Tagged by: ~asainemuri (https://www.deviantart.com/asainemuri)
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 Facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Then Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
1. I like Kpop. I REALLY like Kpop.
2. I'm left handed
Busybusy time of year! AUSA was a fun time, I have some pictures from the con from shoots and hall pictures as well as my NYCC album up on my flickr gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/46939941@N07/
I was starting to work on digitally painting again but a month or two again my tablet pen went missing :| Getting a new tablet for christmas though (I really needed a new one anyway) so once I get that I will continue my attempts.
For the time being I will be enjoying my shiny new Zelda 3DS and crying about how amazing Ocarina looks on it while procrastinating on editing photos. Yup.