The Ryselle-Ryssa way of creating renders...
1. Have a awesome idea
2. Recognize you have work to do, so you think "Make it quick, 10 minutes, so it can render while you work"
3. Modify said idea, recognizing that a certain item is not in your library, until it is something completley different
4. Take 15 minutes to build scene, be lucky and 90% finished
5. "Just make some small changes" - loose far more time than step 4 took
6. Render first try... realise after 15 minutes that you could just tweak this itsy little bit of lightning/texture/prop, that no one would notice anyway
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you realise, that you kust lost hours of your life that could have been spend on adult things like cleaning up, education, workout, and so on, because you just wanted "a quick 10 minute render"
Please tell me I'm not the only one...