Resolutions I could reasonably achieve:
- Take the bus and walk instead of driving. I've been doing it for a month and it's not such a big deal. I'm sick of stressing about traffic and parking, and most of all, I'm sick worrying about those horrible cops retrieving my license for the stupidest reasons.
- More drawing and less internet and movies. I'm losing way too much time being improductive.
- Go see my dentist and my optician. I've been putting that off for a year. My teeth hurt and my glasses are all scratched but I have no time!
- Play more video games. I never got to finish Okami, Prince of Persia and Ico T_T
Two major resolutions I cannot promise to achieve:
- Stop smoking! T_T
- Stop procastinating! I COULD get more work done, and better, if I didn't always leave it for the last minute!
One major resolution I HAVE to achieve:
- Get my magister with flying colors!
Tell me yours.
Big sheers to all my friends, old and new:
Check out these supertalented artists:
and member of the dzart forum www.dzarts.net./phpBB3/