SUB-SPECIES & BUILD: Baketora x Komainu cross - $70
LINE: Reijin - $1
LIST OF DESIRED GENES
Basecoat: Black - $25
1 - Cream - $5
2 - Crescent Marking - $3
3 - Res. Siam - $15
4 - Siam blue-black - $5
5 - Pangare - $3
6 - Albino - $15
Pattern: Smoky Leopard - $1
Density: -3 Extreme - $2
1 - Singtoo Mane - $20
2 - Full Sabers - $30
3 - Bobtail - $15
Total - $210
Proof of Current Rank: rylanbean's Tokotna Profile
Proof of Each Rank's Requirements:
- Have a Tokota earn excellent AoAs with the Courage Trait.
Focusing your training on the Courage trait will help hone your skills of being out in the wilderness.
- Have a Tokota retrieve 4 fish in a single fishing trip.
A good fisher is a patience fisher. A skilled a handler needs patience as well as teaches it.
- Participate in a Continuous Event. (Handler Required classes only)
There will always be competition when it comes to taming. You must prove you can handle the pressure.
- Create a piece of art that depicts your handler exploring 1 of the local pack's territories.
One of the best ways to learn about taming is to know everything about the Tokota you are trying to tame, especially it's home.
- Complete 5 Taming Attempts.
It's time to put your newly learned skills to work. Don't give up!