Hey guys, so what you have to know about making fire?
Done in Paint tool SAI
0. First, choose dark background , you dont have to but fire really looks better in night time
1. First step, chose sharper brush, its up to you which one, but sketch should be fine, chose basic (orange) color for the fire
2. Second step - create new layer with luminosity setting, you know thats my favorite setting
use brigther color then the basic one
and make it glow
3. use water brush, and smudge it little bit
the setting of these brushes is not really important , just be gentle and dont push to hard
4. again create new layer with luminosity setting, use more brighter color and make it glow more
5. create another new luminosity layer and chose almost white color but in yellow tone, inside of fire make it glow with (almost white strokes)
6. Last step is done in Adobe Photoshop, use vivid colors setting, or color dodge for the brush ,and select some sparkle, or dust brush to add these little details
enjoy! Have a wonderful day guys!