Another competition whhhhat?! Hell yeah! So your task is to fill in the gaps on what goes on in your brain! Like the one I did in my Life of Ry - What goes on in my head
I have made a brain template, Click on it and check it out!
You can either right click save that JPEG image
, OR alternatively click on the download button
, which gives you a 10MB PSD file
, which has a base layer, base color layer, and a seperate layer just for the brain divider lines.
- Feel free to play around with the layers
, for the character as long as the final image has a similar idea, I don't mind. You can add a hat on yourself if you like, you can add a beard if you have a beard, you can add long hair, you can even fursonafy yourself if you see yourself as not a human.
- For the words, you can either type it or write it, expand some thought areas, get rid of some areas, just have one massive area with one thought even. You can even DRAW in the areas if you like, why not? Why limit yourself to just words? That might be fun. Ya just be creative
- You dont even HAVE to use the template, you can draw your own in your style. This template is just to make it easier for people to use
- Although this is what goes on in YOUR head. I would accept if people wanna do their OC as well.
- I will be judging the work based on creativity and how well its made and uniqueness bla bla bla etc etc
- I will be updating this journal occassionally to show off the submission so far. So come back and check from time to time to see what you are up against.
Due on the 17th of July 11:59
(Till every country on earth has had that day).
I will pick 3 winners:
1st prize- 4000 DA points
(Enough to buy 1 year Core membership, or whatever you want on DA)
2nd prize- 1200 DA points
(Enough to buy 3 Months of Core membership or whatever you want on DA)
3rd prize- 1 DA point
and an alpaca badge
(Enough to put a smile on your face)
Submission: Just upload it and link to to this journal page comment.
Thats it, any further questions, you can either come to me or the police.
Submissions so far:
Almost over! hurry up if you want to finish your piece!.