I'll confess, I used to be into pornography and inflation art (and accused "trolls" of attacking me) until recently. I ended up tearing out my "sexy" drawings from my drawing books and burning them all in my fireplace as an act of atonement, because I felt that something is wrong. I felt I needed to repent (meaning I don't want to sin that way anymore). The morning after, I found out (and I should have known) that porn and inflation are tied to adultery--literally all sexual sins that Jesus wants us to stay away from. I only thought that Adultery involves cheating on someone. If you have posted something you wished you hadn't on the internet, do the following:
- Copy the entire URL of your artwork (and use right-click and copy), BEFORE you delete your artwork. Otherwise, It will still be up on your search engine, like Google.
- After Copying the URL (and do not copy anything else, paste it somewhere if you feel you have to), go to your Search Engine's Remove Outdated Content. I Typically use Remove Outdated Content From Google. I recommend this, because even though you deleted it from DeviantArt or another website, the outdated content will still be on Images. You will, i.e. if you use Google, find that reads . . .
Remove outdated content - Google Search Help
- When you're, say, on Google, you'll find small text that is hyperlinked that reads, "Remove outdated content". Go there.
- Go there, and sign in.
- Go there, and sign in.
- On the top of that page, beneath the Tan-colored instructions box, there is a place to paste the URL of the deleted content you want removed from the search engine. Paste the URL in and click on the red button that reads "Request Removal".
- It will say This content is no longer live on the website.
<Name of the URL>
We've confirmed the content no longer exists, or is blocked from Google.
Now you can submit your temporary removal request. The site's webmaster may receive a notice from Google that an outdated page removal was sent for this URL.
- Proceed to press the button (Request Removal).
- Under status, it will read in yellow text "Pending". This will normally take days for Google Search to have the content removed.
That's it!! But if something turns out unsuccessful, follow the instructions in the instructions box. And this is for Google, BTW.
FYI, I have actually experienced there being deleted content under different URLs, so do the same to those URLs and artwork too.
I wished I have all the answers for you guys, but I do not. So do be careful what you post.
God Bless You!!