Despite the fact that I'm not a heavy DA user anymore, I'll still post here every so often to update with current work!
Recently I have been working on projects with Three Legged Legs, so make sure to check it out:
- Bullet Art > http://www.threeleggedlegs.com/repertoire/bullet-art/
- Georgia Power > http://www.threeleggedlegs.com/repertoire/georgiapower/
Hope you guys still enjoy what you see!
- Blog > http://ellipsisclosure.blogspot.com
- Thesis > http://kvthesis.tumblr.com/
UPDATE! Because so much here on DA before this post... is OLDY OLD.
Like a Tesseract http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/8-cell-simple.gif, from square to cube but always connected and always growing, I've shifted into the wonderful world of 3D/Animation/VFX and I'm still connected never the less to Concept Art and Illustration!
- I'm an Otis Junior now = school and work 24/7
- Accepted into the Visual Effects Society Mentorship Program
- Interning at an Motion Capture and Augmented Reality company
- the iPhone App company I worked for over summer have recently released the many apps I've been so lucky to wo
Hellos! My name is Kim.
I'm Thai, and I'm a cheerful and happy little thing.
Things that delight me:
* Digital things
* Used books and their smell
* Frozen Yogurt
* Training homing pigegons
* Being silly
Things that don't:
* Moldy MOLD
* Bad attitudes!
I hope to become a Concept Artist and be handy in the Visual Effects area one day. I currently attend Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles, CA!
There's not much stuff yet, but watch it grow over time!