|These pics roll a natural 20... Critical Success!|
|These awesome deviants have contributed 10 or more Deviations to the galleries! Thank you, awesome deviants!|
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE SUBMITTING ART!
DO NOT SUBMIT ART THAT IS NOT FROM OR RELATED TO A TABLETOP ROLEPLAYING GAME!
• This group is for artists and illustrators who do work specifically for TABLETOP roleplaying games, such as Dungeons & Dragons. Anyone may join, but we ask that you only do so if you plan on contributing qualifying work, otherwise you should simply click "+Watch" above.
• All art submitted by members will be reviewed for qualification as TABLETOP/PEN & PAPER RPG art. All art MUST be labeled as relating to a tabletop RPG or otherwise be obviously related to a tabletop RPG. Art this is not labeled will be questioned before being allowed in the group. If you do not respond to the question, the art will not appear in the group. Art that is obviously not RPG-related will be rejected.
-Any traditional tabletop, pen-and-paper roleplaying game primarily played using books and dice, such as D&D, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, Vampire the Masquerade, Das Schwarze Auge, or Mutants & Masterminds, even if it is based on entertainment media, such as the Star Wars RPGs or the Song of Fire And Ice RPG.
-Traditional tabletop games, as above, played on a virtual tabletop.
-Any tabletop RPG product, including books, cards, or packaging.
-Live-Action RolePlay (LARP) characters, as long as they are illustrated and not photographs of cosplay.
-Any video game or other game played primarily on a gaming console, mobile device, or computer, even if it is, itself, an RPG, such as World of Warcraft or Skyrim, or related to a tabletop RPG, such as Neverwinter Nights or Pathfinder Online.
-Collectible card games (CCGs), such as Magic the Gathering or Pokémon.
-Any entertainment media such as TV or movies, even if related to a tabletop RPG.
-Any published fiction media such as novels or comic books, even if related to a tabletop RPG, such as D&D novels or the Pathfinder comic books.
•This group is for RPG illustration only. We do not accept maps (save for those of illustrational quality), diagrams, graphic design, three-dimensional art (sculptures, painted miniatures, etc.), photography, or written work (unless accompanied by an illustration).
• Please post your art to the appropriate gallery, as follows:
-Featured: this gallery is for admin use only and houses our favorite pieces from the other galleries. You cannot post to this gallery.
-Personal RPG Art: for art created for personal use of for private commission, regardless of genre.
-Published RPG Art: for art created for commercial use or publication in an RPG book or product. Each folder covers a specific speculative genre. Note that despite the name, the work in question doesn't actually have to have been published in order to qualify for these folders, only that it has to have been specifically commissioned by an RPG publisher for the express purpose of publication in an RPG product.
-Mature RPG Art: this folder holds any art that is deemed "mature" or "NSFW," including those depicting nudity or graphic violence (gore). You must be 18 years old to view this gallery.
-Favorites Collection: favorites are pieces that, for whatever reason, did not get artist permission to be posted in the main galleries. You should not post any work into these galleries.
• Group administrators retain the right to move your submission after posting if we do not believe it was correctly placed. Placement of art will NOT affect the acceptance or denial of your submission.
• Submissions to any gallery are limited to 5/month.
•Although we will accept tasteful nudity, erotic art is not permitted. The management reserves the right to determine what is "erotic" and what is not. Art deemed "NSFW" must be placed in the "Mature RPG Art" gallery. We will NOT accept any art depicting domestic violence or abuse, torture, rape, or anything overtly demeaning or insulting to any race, gender, or real-life group.
• We reserve the right to delete any art, refuse any submission, or remove any member at our discretion.
Last Updated: Mar 1, 2019
|More Journal Entries|