- "Thank you for curing me of my ridiculous obsession with love." - Moulin Rouge
- "Christian, you may see me only as a drunken, vice-ridden gnome whose friends are just pimps and girls from the brothels. But I know about art and love, if only because I long for it with every fiber of my being." - Moulin Rouge
- "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return." - Moulin Rouge
- "I have seen what the darkness does, say goodbye to who I was." - Lord Huron.
- "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball." - Patches; Dodgeball
- "Put your faith in what you most believe in. Two worlds, one family. Trust your heart, let fate decide to guide these lives we see." - Phil Collins
- "Well, love was kind for a time/And now it just aches, and it makes me blind./ This mirror holds my eyes too bright/ And I can't see the others in my life/ [...] But do not ask the price I pay,/ I must live with my quiet rage,/ Tame the ghosts in my head/ That run wild and wish me dead." - Mumford and Sons
- "La vida me dijo a gritos que nunca te tuve, y nunca te perdi, y me explicaba que el amor es una cosa que se da de pronto en forma natural, lleno de fuego. Si lo forzas se marchita, sin tener principio llega a su final." - Sin Bandera; "Que Lloro."
Translation: Life told me loud and clear that I never had you, therefore I never lost you, and it explained that love is something that happens naturally and suddenly, full of fire. If you force it, it withers, reaching its end before it even begins."
- "And I don't want a never ending life, I just want to be alive while I'm here. And I don't want to see another night lost inside a lonely life while I'm here." - The Strumbellas
- "But I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright." - Arcade Fire
- "You can drive all night, looking for the answers in the pouring rain. You wanna find peace of mind, looking for the answers." - Cage the Elephant
- "A few years back I had a heart, waiting for some things to start. Water running down my walls. Monsters on the second floor." - Of Monsters and Men.
- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." - George Bernard Shaw
- "In the midst of our lives we must find the magic that makes our souls soar." -?
- "... but in this twilight our choices seal our fate." - Mumford and Sons
- "You doubt your value. Don't run from who you are." - Aslan (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader)
- I recommend every story writer to have his/her own book of baby names.
- So as I was driving home from school, I was listening to the radio and the host was giving away an opportunity for free plastic surgurey. Then I thought, "Why don't they ever give away opportunities for free health-related surguries?"
- "I could go back a thousand times... see her die a thousand ways. Why can't I change it?" - Dr. Alexander Hartdegen from The Time Machine movie.
- "Get that out of my face."
"It's not in your face, it's in my hand."
"Get what's in your hand out of my face." - Holmes and Watson from Sherlock Holmes. XD
- "So, being a ladybug automatically makes me a girl, is that it, flyboy, huh?" -Francis from A Bug's Life XD
- Every time I log onto DA, I just have to fav something.
- The only reason people want revenge is so they can watch their enemies suffer with their own eyes. Otherwise they'd be content with Karma doing its job.
- It's easier to obsess over someone than to love someone.
Current Residence: California
deviantWEAR sizing preference: xs
Favourite genre of music: Alternative/Indie Rock; Spanish; Electro-swing; Anything that sounds good.
Favourite style of art: drawings, digital, anime, paintings, vector
Favourite cartoon character: ZUKO!!! TOOTHLESS!!!
Hey there, thanks for the heads up, I really appreciate it. It seems that PeskyRaisins7 has deactivated their account, so no worries there. That's not to say that they can't make another one, but I'll be careful :)