A journal! wow! Quick, throw some bait and rocks to catch it while it's here
Kidding aside, how's everyone doing today? I just wanted to make a quick journal to show that I am very alive and active, and to announce some ideas I've had in my head for quite a while + a 'possible' schedule.
I'm saying 'possible' because I'm going through the divorce of my folks at the moment and I'm not sure how quick I'll have to go elsewhere and get everything moved. Nonetheless, I'm trying my best to stick to it
1. First off, since probably not many people who follow me here know: but I'm striving to write and publish my own book. I've been developing this story for a few years and am currently writing the first draft. What I'd like to do is make illustrations of the characters that appear in it. As well as try and practice with perspective in creating environmental art of the locations in the story, such as houses, buildings, dungeons, etc. Also drawing the monsters and creatures from it is high on my list.
2. I want to make more fanart. Mainly from the things I like, such as games, books and series. Also of the characters of other people! But my first step is fanart from games I like, so there's that.
3. In relation to number 2, I really want to make keychain designs of my favorite characters. I've been wanting to try and draw more cutesy and happier stuff, though so far I tend to struggle a bit. But that doesn't stop me from trying!
4. Character designs. If it were me, I would be creating new character designs all day because I LITERALLY get design inspirations ALL DAY. However, I can't just do that ( I think) so that's why there's more options
5. Streaming! I've streamed my art a couple of times in the past on Picarto, and I really want to pick up on that again sometime. I'll make a notification when I do, of course. But for now, here's is my Picarto channel for those who are interested: picarto.tv/RowScribbles
Well, that's quite a list, isn't it? It sure is for me. But I need to have schedules to actually get myself to do it.
In any case, I thank you for your attention and interest. And lemme know what you've all been up to! It's been ages