I have an Instagram !
Check it out ! I post my Inktober's sketches there and some artworks I won't individually post on DA.
Have a great day !
- Listening to: Zedd ft. Echosmith - Illusion
- Eating: M&M's
Rules: Tag 8+ people you'd like to get to know better using this meme!
Name: My name's Romain but you can call me Romy or whatever you want as long as it is cute.
Star Sign: I'm an Aquarius and even if I don't really believe in astrology, I like it. ^^
Average hours of sleep: I'd say 8 hours to be a decent human being. 6 if you want me to be a zombie. 10 if you want me to be an hyperactive zombie.
Last thing googled: "How to disgorge a hair dyeing with anti-dandruff shampoo." My life is so interesting and my hair are blue.
Favorite fictional character(s): Wow. WOWOWOW. Too many ! I'd say mine, at first. Eden, Snow, Lamb. My babies. Then, i'd like to say that I'm quite in love with Ned the Piemaker from Pushing Daisies. I love Walter Bishop from Fringe too. Leeloo from the Fifth Element ! All the sensates from Sense8... Well, I love genuinely kind characters in general.
Live Action: 5th Element, Cloud Atlas, Memories of a Geisha... I don't know. I don't watch a lot of movies.
Animated: Frozen, Toy Story 1, 2 and 3, Shrek 1 and 2, Aladdin...
Current attire: I'm wearing a green short sleeved shirt, a dark slim jean and a pair of ankle boots. Like I said above, I also currently have blue-ish/Grey hair. I also wear a silver necklace with an aquarius medal, an anti-stress ring and a black watch.
When did you start this account?: Good question ! *go check in* I'm in since the 4th of July, 2010.
Number of watchers: 107, here. It may seem few but I'm quite proud of it, even if I had to wait 6 years to gain 107 watchers. I don't submit a lot, I guess that's why there isn't a lot of people watching my work.
What do you post?: Mostly studies and OC related paintings. I like making fanarts too, sometimes.
Do you get a lot of comments: A lot ? No. But you know what we say : quality over quantity. But I like having comments because I like to talk with people and having feed-back about what they thing I did good or not and how they'd had proceed. Constructive comments are the best.
Why did you choose the username: 6 years ago, I wasn't subscribed in a lot of websites and I really didn't know how to call myself so since my name is Romain and the "ain" is pronouced the same as "1" un french, I used to shortcut my name as Rom1 and because I'm a very creative person, I add "-123"... Sad, isn't ? Now, I'm "Romanohide" in a lot of my art-related accounts as a contraction between Romain and Humanoïde (Humanoid in english) because I thought it was funny and I love how it looks but I CAN'T CHANGE MY NAME HEEERRRRRREEEE.
Let's tag 8 other people, then. SO I'm not the only one to reveal myself to the world !
Elinor12 TwinMiaou elequinoa
- Eating: M&M's
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you. ain't nobody got time for dat. Mentions feature and all that
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry!
10 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
- I've got an addiction for candies.
- My night dreams are super WTF or super boring, never in between.
- I've got a lot of scars, from my eyebrows arch to my toes.
- I can't watch horror movie.
- My favorite music bands are from Japan.
- I've got a really good visual memory and can well describe someone I've only seen a handful of seconds.
- I'm the king of procrastination.
- I hate spiders!
- I'd like to join a choir but I'm not even sure I can sing. ^^
- My favorite animal is the elephant
1. What's your guilty pleasure?
-> I love listening Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and sing in Yoghurt
2. Do you consider yourself as a optimistic or pessimistic person?
-> I definitely consider myself as optimistic but sometime, it happens that the pessimism wins.
3. What's your favorite movie?
-> I'd say the Fifth Element by Eric Besson. This moment when Plava Laguna sings always gives me goose bumps.
4. Did you make many dump things in your childhood?
-> I don't understand ze kwestcheun, sorry... :/
5. What was your best giggles?
-> Huh... There was so many (I laugh very easily)! The last time I cried laughing was in watching bloopers of youtubers' videos in Youtube!
6. If you were able to change one thing in your personality, what would it be?
-> I'd like to be a little bit more confident when it comes to my art skills and romantic skills. ^^
7. Do you have a gris-gris/lucky charm?
-> Nope, I'm not really supersticious.
8. Would you like to be immortal?
-> Yes and no. I'd like to know how the world will go on in a century, or two, or three... But life is short and it makes it better, I guess.
9. What's the most significant world event of 2014 for you?
-> The Ice Bucket Challenge, of course! Duh!
10. Can you describe your wallpaper?
-> I've change it yesterday! Now, it is this artwork from Riley Stark I've found on Deviant Art a long time ago.
1. What are your main inspirations when you do art things?
2. What are your favorite TV show?
3. Do you listen music from other countries than England, USA and France?
4. If there was something in your body you could change, what would it be?
5. A genie appears and is OK to make three wishes of yours come true : what are they?
6. Make a cactus a lap-dance or dance the moon-walk on a floor of embers?
7. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? (you just try, isn't it?)
8. (If you've got an OC) If you're OC was real, do you think he/she/it could be your friend or lover and why or why not?
9. Who is the Deviant Artist you admire the most?
10. If you were not yourself, do you think you could find this yourself who's not yourself attractive (physically/mentally)? (crazy Narcissus time)
Hi everyone! I'm going to only write in english, here and I hope my french watchers will understand (you must understand, my dears!)
Well! I'd like to talk about some drawings people made me because if there is something in this world that makes me very happy, it's people who like what I do and send me drawings of my characters. It always makes my day!
So I would like to present you some gifts I've had.
First of all, I have to present you Lithana-Stia . I met her in a Tomb Raider forum a long time ago and fall in love of her Lara Croft fanarts! She's fun, she's nice and she's also very talented and generous. Last Christmas, she made a bunch of gifts for some of her watchers and friends and I was so surprised to see my lovely Snow between other characters! It was an awesome moment for me because it was the first time someone drew one of my OC.
She send me the original drawing (on paper) by letter and my sweet Snow stayed all this time above my desk.
At this moment, my idea of Snow's physique was really diffrent than now but this drawings is so cool and shows a calm but powerful Snow and I love it because it is just what he is! Calm and powerful!
Later, I discover the awesome Rebecca aka Ni-nig . I immediately fall in love her style and her characters. A few months ago, she started a contest which consisted to draw one of her OC in an original way. I choose Isaac and you can see my entry in my gallery if you want to. No loosers in her contest, every contestant won a sketch. I haven't won but I was one of her personal favorites!!!
So, this is the sketch I won!
Two weeks ago frow now, it was Lithana-Stia again who made me a new gift! A portrait of Eden!
Well! All this journal entry to say thank you again to my dear Lithana and Rebecca, who are lovely women and great artists you must watch! Thank you so much!
I own Eden and Snow.