The photo in the group's avatar can be found here: pumpkin-cat.deviantart.com/art… and belongs to Pumpkin-Cat <3
You may post pictures of your pets, characters, or artwork you've done if it's related to rodents.
Rodents are classified by their large incisors.
The most well known rodents are rats, mice, hamsters, gerbils, beavers, chinchillas, chipmunks, guiniea pigs, porcupines, and squirrels. But there are many more. :3
Hybrids are welcome as well.
Have fun and enjoy~
Affiliates; Rattus-norvegicus, rat-club ♥
"Can I be a contributor?"
To be a contributor you need to CONTRIBUTE. You'll be kicked out if you do absolutely nothing...
"Can I be a member?"
Yes. Submit a request and it'll automatically be accepted.
"I don't have any rodents, can I still join?"
It depends. If you have no rodents, no art, no nothing involving rodents then no. But if you draw them or have a rodent character that's fine.
"Is a rabbit a rodent?"
"Can I submit artwork of other animals?"
If it has some sort of rodent in it then yes.
1. If you are a contributor take pride in that. It means basically that you're a moderator.
2. The "featured" folder is basically the archives here. Special photos or artwork are put here.
3. Animal abuse is a big no. And if I see any photos of your snake eating a rat I'll kick you out.
4. If you're unsure if a certain animal is a rodent just google it just to be sure.
5. Don't whine if you get kicked out or something was removed.
6. Swearing is allowed. As well as any drawings with a bit of blood. Porn, however, is not.
Anymore questions? Ask them here: rodentlove.deviantart.com/blog…
RABBITS ARE NOT RODENTS RABBITS ARE NOT RODENTS RABBITS ARE NOT RODENTS. Please just hold your tongue and look it up before you say anything, you may just embarrass yourself. rabbits are in the order Lagomorpha. They are not Rodentia. FUN FACT- rabbits are closer related to a HORSE than a RAT. Please Redirect all your rabbit love to rabbit groups THANK YOU