Normal commission prices and info have been changed.
MAKE SURE TO THOROUGHLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THE PRICING AND RULES!
IF ANYTHING SEEMS WRONG OR OFF WITH THIS INFO PAGE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!
Lets Start off with all the boring info!
SELECTION AND PAYMENT INFO
- Commissions will not be first come first served, though i will try to finish the drawings as fast as i can.
- Work will only start after i have accepted the commission, and payment has been made.
- Payments will be made through Deviantarts commission widget with points, or Paypal
- If your commission is accepted, i will create a widget for the total price of the piece, then you can use it for payment in points. If Paypal is chosen i will create an invoice for you.
- Once payments are made they are final and no refunds are possible unless i cannot finish the commission within six months from payment.
- At four months after payment if the commissioned drawing is not completed you can request a refund.
- If a line art or sketch has been finished and given to the commissioner, but the coloring cannot be finished, half of the cost will be returned if requested after four months from payment.
- You can have multiple commissions if slots are available.
Prices subject to change.
- *Each character Full body: 3200p or 40$. 3/4 (Above the knees and up): 2800p or $35. Bust (Bottom of the ribs and up): 2000 or $25.
- **Simple background: gradient or few colors, very little detail: Free.
- **Normal background: painted landscape or objects with little detail: 800 or $10.
- **Complex background: Lot of detail, character interacting with environment: 1600 to 3200 or $20 to $40 depending on interaction and complexity.
**Examples of backgrounds, my style and quality of work are at the bottom of the page.
ADJUSTMENTS AND WHAT NOT
Sometime after payment and work has started, i will contact you via note with a sketch of the requested drawing where we can talk about the image and where you can make adjustments to the drawing. After i have made the suggested adjustments i will send the reworked image back via note where you can make any final adjustments before i start the line art and coloring, then on your request i will send WIP shots where more adjustments can be made. Major adjustments after coloring has started will cost extra.
Do's and Preferences: Girls in a sexy or cute poses. Will do limited anthro like animal ears, wings, horns and tails.
Don'ts: Gore, porn/sexually explicit drawing, full anthro, under 18 nude character, most non-human characters, exaggerated body parts. Yaoi and Yuri.
SEND ME A NOTE ABOUT THE CHARACTER/S YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO CREATE.
I will need all the cool stuff like age, name, height, weight, type of hair and color, color of eyes, color of skin, pose, clothing, expression, background and any thing else you would like in the image. Most of this relates to OC's. If you're wanting fan art, then only a name and where the character if from plus stuff like pose, expression, clothing and background are needed.
Linking images of things you would like in your drawing, is suggested if you can!
Try to be as detailed as you can about the character/s and drawing as possible!
If there is something you like from one of my drawings be it a style, background, pose or expression please let me know.
Please understand that i will draw in my style, do not expect me to draw something totally different to what i am used to. To get an understanding of my style and range of styles check out the images at the bottom or my gallery.
On completion the original full resolution PNG image will be sent by note via Sta.sh. A PSD file is also available with all layers named if requested.
To find your spot in the commissions, check the list below.
- Slot One: Shoguneagle (Not started)
- Slot Two:
- Slot Three:
Reserves: Only for those who reserved a slot.
- Reserve One:
- Reserve Two:
- Reserve Three:
TERMS OF SERVICE
I hold the right to turn down any commission for any reason, be it time, ability or subject.
By commissioning me, you are agreeing to the following terms:
The commissioned artwork cannot be used for commercial purposes. This means using the said commissioned art to make financial profit. It is only for personal use. (Graphics, banners, etc)
As the artist, I have copyright to your commissioned artwork, and I am able to repost it on other social media with credit to the respective owner of the character.
You may repost my art on other sites, but you must credit me.
You cannot claim credit for the artwork.
All artwork will be signed.