Commission Status: Open
Regular Sketch (No shading)
Waist Up: $10 and $5 for each additional character
Full Body: $20 and $10 for each additional character
Shaded Sketch: (Full Body)
Waist Up: $20 and $10 for each additional character
Full Body: $40 and $20 for each additional character
Digital Drawing (Simple Or No background)
Waist Up: $40 and $20 for each additional character
Full Body: $60 and $40 for each additional character
Digital Drawing with background
Waist Up: $60 and $20 for each additional character
Full Body: $80 and $40 for each additional character
1. I am very versatile and can draw many things as long as it has a PG-13 rating or lower, which means nothing that requires a mature rating. No yaoi/yuri either. No offense to people who like this, it's just not my cup of tea. Don't worry, I'll tell you if I feel comfortable doing a commission.
2. If you want me to draw a licensed or official character, I will credit the name of the creator in my online description so that I can avoid any legal complications.
3. If you want me to draw or design an original character, that is fine but please give me a detailed description, not just a vague one like "she has long hair" or "he has a really cool belt". Be very descriptive in what you mean such as "she has brown waist-long hair in a pony tail" or "he has a blue and red striped belt with a golden circular buckle in the middle".
4. For any request, licensed or original a reference picture is nice and appreciated but not necessary, and please be specific in what you want. If you want a head or a torso drawing specifically, then tell me.
5. Due to a recent event, all payment MUST be made in advance through Paypal and in American currency. My paypal address is the same as my e-mail address Rocketknight56@cs.com
6. I work relatively fast, but don't assume anything until I reply back to you. This is because there are only so many drawings I can work on at once.
Once you give me an order, I will give you an approximate price. After I have your payment, I will begin work immediately so make sure to see if commissions are open before expecting a request. As far as time is concerned, the more complicated and detailed, the longer I'll take. This is to make sure that the commission is in top quality when I send it to you. Don't worry, I shouldn't take too long.
When it is done, I will e-mail the picture to you, so remember to give me your e-mail address. If you like the commission, maybe you could recommend me to other people. That would be highly appreciated.