Filling a suggestion submitted a long time ago. Sitting / leaning against a wall. Contemplating or feeling alone.
Due to harassment on my previous stock pack, comments on this pack have been disabled.
When commenting, I really only have one rule. Don't comment on my body. Don't call me pretty. Don't call me beautiful. Don't call me sexy. Don't call me ugly. Don't call me thin/fat/perfect/horrible/whatever you think I am.
I have enabled critiques of this deviation for those who wish to give me well-thought feedback. (though I still discourage comments about my body / looks, my photography, lighting and general usefulness of the images are fair game)
I think it's also important to make a point of my stomach in those pictures. I don't photoshop my images. Those rolls are really there, even on a skinny person. I am also not "sucking in my gut" and trying to pose for these photos, because in-character, why would you? A character who is alone doesn't need to pose for anyone. They are relaxed and hold their body as they would want. With a pose like this, women's bodies are often photoshopped to look smooth giving viewers the impression that this is how it should be, when that is not necessarily true. This is real life you are looking at, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
_______________________________________Please read my rules on my profile page before downloading or using my stock.
By downloading and using my stock, you agree to follow my rules.
Your Question: AnsweredCURRENT SUGGESTION LIST
- Hand stock with gloves
- looking over the should turning degrees
- Stock photos on a bike
- climbing up a ladder
- expressions with the eyes closed
- poses with arrows and a quiver
- dramatic lighting with facial expressions
- Throwing poses (pokeball)
- Sleeping photos with pillows and blankets
- leaning against a wall, various poses
- Guns / holding a gun
- Let's draw falling from the front
- left-handed archery
- sitting / kneeling poses
- twin light sources
- slouched over a desk
- kneeling / crouching
- perspective from below, running, kicking, leaning casually
- unarmed combat
- Swinging on a swing (with a flat seat, not a round seat)
- Floating poses, but with a sword / staff / shield like an guardian or archangel.
* casual poses, walking, eating, talking, passing http://fav.me/d2g5dpt
- Presenting something ala Vanna in Wheel of Fortune (low, medium and high)
- hands, feet, gun poses
- Emotions from different angles