Been a while since I've checked in. Let's do that!
I initially envisioned Ordinary Girls
as a comic with regular installments. Not knowing many artists and not being an artist myself, I went into my normal mode: 2000-ish page short stories. Now being almost 60(!) installments in, I'm realizing my need to expand a bit. Since I'm still technically in-between arcs, and I'm going to go take advantage of the break and get more of a stockpile of ideas and drafts going. While I could
push out a partially-proofed chapter, I would only anticipate another long wait and I'd rather continue strategizing for what I'm planning in being a fun and well-crafted arc.
So, anyway, here's what's on the horizon:
- More social media activity
. This story is about three social media stars and even if I'm dry on writing, I have a number of wonderful artists I'd like to keep involved. I'm not about to stop the girls from posting just because I'm running behind
- Shorter chapters posted (hopefully) more regularly
. But don't expect too much. This is still my third hobby and—as mentioned earlier—given the choice between waiting and pushing out unpolished/unrefined/unproofed content, I'll always
going to choose the former.
- More play
. This series is my opportunity to try new things
, and I'm going to keep doing that. I'll continue to experiment with (context-appropriate) narrative and prose styles because the story lends itself well to it.
So, in other news:
- I have two short stories in progress. One primarily muscle growth themed, one mini-giantess themed. I'm hoping to get these done and posted before April.
- At long last, Alex-GTS-Artist and I are working to release our long-time-coming follow-up to our mini-comic Wild Weekend. I always dream of doing more comics and I'm happy to have this in the pipeline. Check out the test image!
- I'm working on a personal website where I can post most of my NSFdA stories—gts-related or otherwise. In the beginning, I'll likely go with an easy solution like Google Sites, but it will take time. No ETA for that at this time, but my hope would be to slowly start rolling it out by Spring.
- I'm WAY behind on answering notes/dm's. Apologies to those who've reached out in the past few weeks that I haven't gotten back to. I'll be in touch!
- I have a (very) long term project of writing a full 'novel' that I don't anticipate to release in chapters. That's about all the details I'm willing to share on that subject
- I've been pleasantly surprised by the activity on #sizetwitter and I've enjoyed my interactions there. If you're twitter-inclined, I'm there as "robclassact"
So yeah. That's it for now. I'll keep truckin' and try to leave updates as often as possible. Thank you all for your continued support!