Apparently I was tagged by: DarkBloodsFlame ---Rules--- (sigh...)
1. Post these rules (do I really have too?)
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters (I suppose I can do this but honestly you can do whatever you want. I don't care). Facts about Robipony (or are they)
Robipony: "Really? You want to know more about me? I assure you there isn't anything special about me."
1. He appears to be an Earth pony with a gray coat, red eyes, a brown and green mane, and a lab coat that covers his Cutie Mark (at this point in time no pony has been able to confirm what his Cutie Mark is).
While there are verbal reports of Robipony being around there was no documentation of his existence until after the Crystal Empire was rediscovered.
2. According to the Equestrian Supernatural Containment Program (ESCP), Robipony has the bizarre ability to tear a hole within the Fourth Veil (referred to by some as the 4th wall) and "shift" between dimension. However, his ability to control this is uncertain as he has been reported to shift at will, while other occasions have shown him shifting in mid-sentence. Also see 5. for further information.
At the time of this documentation there has been no successful means of containing Robipony.
3. The origin of Robipony's name is uncertain. Some ESCP scientist believe that it may be a reference to the Robi Nebula, but that could just be a wild guess. However, it has been confirmed that Robipony is not his original name but an alias. At the time of this documentation his true identity has yet to be discovered.
4. All attempts by the ESCP to capture Robipony have been unsuccessful. Prior to the discovery of Robipony's ability to "shift", various authorities had believed that there was a spy within ESCP ranks leaking ESCP missions data.
5. Husks. Husks are what happens when Robipony shifts into another dimension/location only to materialize inside a solid object. Such events result in Robipony's death usually killing him within fifteen minutes of materialization. Within twenty four hours an new Robipony will appear elsewhere. How this happens is unknown, but it is believed that it may have a connection to some words an ESCP agent had recorded of a Robipony husk. Agent: "Who are you?"
Agent: "By Celestia talk to me!"
Agent: "Speak up!"
Robipony: "It... It won't let me..."
Agent: "How do you teleport?"
The husks vitals stopped there.
According to this information the ESCP can deduce that Robipony isn't in 100% control of his shifting abilities. Autopsies of the husks shows no genetic abnormalities and therefore no clues as to how Robipony can shift.
So far eleven husks have been discovered. One in Canterlot, three in Manehatten, one in the ruins of the old castle in the Everfree Forest, one in mountains near Griffinstone, and five found within various locations around the Crystal Empire.
6. Due to both of them being able to manipulate the fourth veil Robipony has shown some fascination with the mare known as Pinkie Pie. It is believed that Robipony might also be attracted to other ponies sharing similar abilities, but at the time of this documentation such ponies have yet to be identified.
7. The ESCP believes that Robipony's sanity might be questionable. There have been occasions where Robipony seems to be somber and even upset around corpses, while on other occasions he will seemingly ignore their presence (even in rooms covered in corpses). Further more it has been shown that Robipony can turn hostile when agitated, as seen in the footage below. Footage:Two stallions in SWAT uniforms with the ESCP logo have cornered Robipony in an abandoned warehouse. Twice Robipony tells the ESCP soldiers to leave but they refuse. As one of the ESCP soldiers calls in for support, Robipony breaks into maniacal laughter and kicks one of the soldier's in the head.
Caught off guard the soldier with the radio turns and prepares to open fire on Robipony, only for the Robipony to pull a scapel out of labcoat and throw it at the soldier's neck. With the two ESCP agents incapacitated Robipony leaves the warehouse. The footage ends there.
It seems that out of the two soldiers the only one to survive the encounter, but unfortunately the kick to his helmet was strong enough to break his neck. Due to being paralyzed from the neck down, the ESCP forcefully retired the agent.
However, such encounters as this seem to be rare as 99% of the time Robipony is discovered he has been noted to shift away. Furthermore, it seems that despite these strange moments of insanity, Robipony is able to blend in and interact with normal ponies safely. In fact most of the time Robipony seems to interact peacefully with most ponies.
Thus as a result Robipony has been rated a #2 priority (may cause slit threat), when compared to other beings such as the Smiling Stallion and Discord, both of which have been rated as #4 priority (Unpredictably Dangerous - could cause end of the world scenarios).
8. Our psychologists believe that while Robipony puts on a brave and confident face, that this is just a means of covering up his true emotions. That Robipony might have a low self image and perhaps view himself as failure. However, such reasons why he would do this is unknown.
Tagging people... yay?
Honestly whither you want to do this or not is up to you. It won't hurt my feelings if you decide not to.
---Dark-yard DiduNasty850 MrFoxtheSpyTheDizzyDanpoci20Glitchdove PrismaticStars SilverRomance
Thank you all for reading. Honestly I hope I was able to flesh out my character for you guys without making him seem too cliched (however, I think I may have failed at this).
Still, I hope you all have a good day. :bademoticon: