Well here it is, my kind-of FACE REVEAL based on my real photograph mixing it with my character designs.
With an angry-angled eyebrows, and Beethoven-like lips.
· Gross motor: same year level
· Fine motor: same year level
· Receptive language: 7.10 year level
· Expressive language: 6.6 year level
· Cognitive: 5th grade level
· Personal- social: 5.8 year level
· Adaptability: &.2 year level
· In terms of behaviour Ronald (me) was settled but shows anxiety when social issues were raised. He can speak well but has difficulty in elaborating his ideas and fixated with certain topic. Has difficulty in rationalising things and decision making.
Now last 8th September, 2017 here are the observations
· receptive language: more than 7 years old level
· Expressive language: 8.9 year old level.
· cognitive (math performance maybe): 8.11 year old level
· personal-social: 11.6 year old level
· adaptability: 8.11 year old level
· This evaluation shows continuous gains in all developmental domains. He is now more expressive on his thoughts and ideas. However he is fixated to his imaginary friends who can interfere in his life. Furthermore counselling is needed.
· Continue with current school programme with proper accommodation. Try to connect with Autism Society of the Philippines
Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder can be almost the same.
Well the check-up was just the beginning of my revolution.
I hope I can go to the psychological therapy/counselling in a hospital through a psychologist/psychiatrist.