Sometimes the status of the printer is done through either methods or protocols: SNMP or WMI. “Print and Share” command will try to get printer information through SNMP mode. However, it will not work to give an offline error note. Fix the Rico printer offline error by dialing the Ricoh printer customer support number in some cases, SNMP communication seems less reliable, resulting in the status of incorrect or outdated printers. However, user initial signals such as print and share, when starting, will show that the printer is in offline mode, whereas the case is online or fully functional. We provide guidelines below to help you resolve Ricoh Printer Offline Error.
Methods to Fix Ricoh Printer Offline Error
Method 1: Disable “SNMP”
· Open your Ricoh Printer settings.
· Click on “Change” icon that will appear upper side on the screen and click on “Profiles” dialog box.
· Select “Basic Configuration” that found in the “Profiles”.
· Select the “General settings” icon located in the “General Configuration”.
· Check for the printer status to “The only WMI”
· Tap on “OK” button then click “Close” & save all of the settings & close all the dialog box.
Contact Ricoh Printer Support
Ricoh Printer support team is available round the clock to help you. Just place call on toll-free number to get help for Ricoh Printer Offline issue. A Technician at Ricoh printer support will help you to fix Ricoh printer problems.