ASTON MARTIN DBS for MMD (Euro/US version)
Please comment & if you download/use this model
This car has been edited from the original model published by AssassinP on Bowlroll ( bowlroll.net/user/75 ). According to his conditions his models can be edited and redistributed under the same conditions he's established.
Complete set of bones and morphs (facials) to control wheels, windows and lights. Working steer and pedals.
What I've edited/changed/added:
Converted to US and continental EU driving conventions, i.e. steering wheel on the left, drive on right side (originally the model had UK/JP features).
Fliepped all textures and materials that needed to, and renamed several morphs, after the left/right inversion.
Added 3 custom morphs (facials) to control the car body color: by default it's chrome light gray (almost silver), can be shifted to red, black and golden
Adjusted some Autoluminous settings
Added custom metal.sph (originally missing) and custom pvc sph file for glass refletions
- Use it in any kind of animations/pictures, strictly NON COMMERCIAL
- Edit all you need for your personal use
- Redistribute EDITED versions, updating the readme.txt file without removing credits to previous authors/editors
- Credit AssassinP and Riveda1972
- Update the readme.txt in case you redistribute an edited version
- Keep trace of previous editors and original author
- Redistribute any edited/derived version under the SAME conditions
- Use this model in ANY commercial purpose
- Sell/resell/trade this model or derived/edited models (DA points are also considered as a payment)
- ABSOLUTELY CANNOT add any stupid "cannot edit/cannot redistribute" conditions to any edited version.
- Pass this model as completely yours: Just explain what you have added or modified.