1. I am accepting 3 commission spots. "Its not first come, first served"
2. Please send your requests for commission from my homepage: https://rivalmit.com/commission (All instruction provided within the form)
3. Yes, you can request for more than one item to commission :)
I will be going through the requests and sorting things out with all of you as fast as I can. The selection will made according to what i can fullfill the best with my current skill.
If you do not make the list, you will be informed due time :)
Commissions open now!
will close on june 25th at 20.00h UTC ( http://time.is/UTC )
1. I am going to accept 5 commission spots. "Its not first come, first served"
2. Please send your requests for commission to my Gmail: rivalmit[at]gmail.com
3. Please provide information in what kind you are interested (traditional sculpture, companion sculpture (size normal/mini), a painting, etc...)
4. Please, provide a reference of the character or item you wish to have created.
5. Yes, you can request for more than one item to commission :)
6. Please pr
Might as well make a journal about this, yea? :P
Hello I was thinking of maybe making tutorials in the future but I need your help. I'm not sure what people would be interested in hearing. So I'm hoping you guys can help me here.
You as the audience, what kind of content would you be interested in? What would be the questions you would ask? what would you expect from a lecture like this? What do you think a lecture on sculpting should contain. What information it should provide for you to deem it worth your time.? about materials? sculpting process? Painting of the sculpture? how I deal with obstacles and problems I encounter? etc.