Oops. I haven't posted any art here in a while. But I've been drawing! A lot more than ever actually, bc of 120DaysofDrawing. They're made up of an awesome group of artists who started this project last summer and I joined them for Year 2! We're already halfway done omg.
Aaand i will take this opportunity to make a teachable moment: If you want to improve in your artwork, keep drawing. You will always have bad art on some days, but you get to learn from it and at least you actually did it. Giving and receiving feedback also helps a lot. Personally, I got rid of some big fears and insecurities that I had about my artwork. When you get yoursel
Tagged by ~FlamesofFireLily (https://www.deviantart.com/flamesoffirelily)
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
10 Things about me
1. I have three sisters and a brother. I'm the second oldest!
2. I like to crochet. I ha
I used to be ~ViVibrato http://vivibrato.deviantart.com/ for a few years, but stopped posting regularly due to college. I have one last semester before I finally graduate, but now that it's summer, I've decided to start all over with a new username, new gallery, etc. and get back to drawing and posting art!
It's been a while, dA.