Norsk for begynnere/Norwegian for beginners by Linlith, journal
Norsk for begynnere/Norwegian for beginners
Good morning little pupils, here you have the first lesson in my promised course
Norwegian For Beginners!
- Hei alle sammen - hi everybody
- hvordan går det? - how are you?
- bare bra, h å p e r jeg? - just fine, I hope?
- her skinner sola og jeg går snart ut - here the sun shines and I'll go out soon
- ha en fin dag! - have a nice day!
words to learn:
alle sammen - everybody
hvordan - how
går - goes (in present tense)
det - here: it
bare - only
bra - fine
jeg - I
h å p er - hope (in present tense)
her - here
skinner - shines (present tense)
sola - the sun
og - and
snart - soon
ut - out
just wanted to let you know, that I've been more active at facebook lately and today I finally got my FB-page to the point that I can "publish" it to the world.
So, check it out, like, catch up with my work!
and thank you for the support!