Species: Dragon Shifter
Personality: At first glance, Xenox appears to be a very rambunctious and rude person, however, once you get to know him, Xenox is very protective and loyal of his loved ones. He's attentive and very adventurous, always staying on the positive, though naive, side of things. He's usually super energetic and enthusiastic about everything he does, as long as you make it a game or challenge for him.
He's quite childish, as 21 years for a dragon still means that he is a juvenile. He has the mindset of a 12 year old.
Xenox is quite socially awkward but he loves talking to people he knows. He dislikes new people.
- Xenox is 6.5 feet tall
- Xenox lives with Dr. Arias Valenoire.
- Xenox is very stupid and his common sense isn't the sharpest either.
- Xenox loves meat and any kind of stereotypical gamer snack.
- Xenox is super strong, can control fire and electricity.
- Xenox's wounds regenerate quickly but the pain still lingers for several hours.
- The feathers on his cloak are Arias's feathers.
- Whenever he travels far away from Arias, the feathers keep him calm and remind him of the doctor.
- Xenox likes scratchies from Arias behind his ear.
- If you're not Arias and you did not get permission from Xenox or Arias, do not attempt this. You will lose a hand.
- Xenox plays video games regularly when his friends are away/busy. (Which is pretty much every day)
- In other times, he would be at the gym exercising and keeping fit.
- OR he may be sneaking around the hospital to check into forbidden areas and effectively annoying Arias.
- Xenox used to be a Warrior of the Arena that Malcom picked out to help represent King Midras.
- He was forced to fight to the death against other warriors from other kingdoms and always comes out as the victor.
- He doesn't like killing people for no reason but he's afraid of getting punished (aka. getting tortured) so he has to follow orders.
- It wasn't until Arias saved him that he was able to finally drop his life of a warrior and live as a happy guard pup alongside his savior.
The idiot's got an updated reference ^^
Only a few things changed about his design and I added a tiny Xenox cheeb because why not
He's no longer part wolf either but I'll still be referring to him like a dog because it's an easier way to describe his personality to others.
All of my family members in China knows Xenox as "wolf man" because I don't know how to translate his name to Chinese and his long fluffy tail looks like a wolf tail.
As for Arias, they know him as "Angel Doctor". Although I could just say "Arias" with a Chinese flare to it (maybe like "Ah-lee-ah-seh"), it's easier for people like my grandma to remember "angel doctor". This is one of the reasons why I love these two characters so much. It's quite easy to describe them in a few words if need be XD
Art and character (c) Me
And I probably got all my design ideas by lying in my bed awake for an hour or two thinking of ideas before going to sleep lololol. My parents wonder why it takes me so long to go to sleep. Well that's why XD
And his little butt scoot (: cutie
his new reference looks great!
Also, the design is unique and detailed, however still comes off as clean and pleasant to look at, the hair, facial and regular looks great and really adds character!
His powers are intriguing as well, especially seeing as the magic he uses is so powerful but hard to control.
All in all, really great job!
//tiny squeals of happiness
I love his new hairstyle and beard. Especially the beard though, it really suits him for some reason.
Xenox is now more manly yeeee
Yes, he is. But he rocks the look.