Nicknames: Dr. Valenoire, Dr. Val, Val
Age: 1621 years old
Status: Doctor (Professional in several fields)/ God of Life
Personality: An introverted workaholic angel, Arias rarely has the time to relax and have fun. Despite being an introvert, he has no trouble being a leader and talking in front of a big audience. He really enjoys his time the most when he is alone though. He's a smart, witty guy and a bit of a nerd. He a very kind person and he's usually very calm and patient. He's not the best with romantic interactions as he tends to get flustered with compliments.
When dealing with Xenox, he's like a strict but caring father who isn't afraid to give his son a whooping if he misbehaves.
Arias rarely gets angry but if he decides that he doesn't like someone, that grudge would last a life-time until another person talks him out of it or something proves him wrong.
- Arias tends to stay up late working.
- It's not like he doesn't want to go to sleep, it's because the King keeps giving him tasks to work on.
- In addition, he gets horrific nightmares whenever he tries to sleep so he has to stay awake to keep his sanity.
- On the rare days he doesn't have work, he'll be dancing, stretching or exercising in his dance studio, or reading a book.
- Arias plucks his feathers when he is stressed, anxious and depressed.
- Arias HATES demons. Especially if that demon is named "Azik".
- Arias used to be a dancer.
- Arias is a coffee lover.
- Arias has a fear of heights.
- Arias is 6 feet tall.
- Only a his closest friends knows that he's a God.
- He just tells everyone else that he is a very powerful mage.
- Arias starts crushing on Xenox after their first few months together.
- Arias was Xenox's personal doctor back when Xenox was forced to be a Warrior of the Arena.
- Arias is really freaking rich due to him working in several high salary jobs and being one of the Royal Doctors.
- Arias really likes helping other people.
- He doesn't want to be the stereotypical "godly watcher" in the skies that lets people suffer while he lives a luxurious life. He does his best to help out as many people as possible but as a result, people start to become too dependent on him and the pressure to be perfect every single time tends to stress him out.
- Arias had fell in love with three other women in his life time.
- The first two relationships didn't pan out well. The third went very well but they were separated due to unfortunate events...
- Arias is 50% Pure Angel, which means his mother was an angel and his father was... something else.
- There are no more pure angels left in the world. Arias is the "purest of them all" (has the highest percentage of angel in his blood) and some illegal hunters dream to hang up his wings as a trophy.
- Arias has a secretary, Elena, who is working for him but she is also capable of being a doctor. Not as good as Arias however.
- Elena is a human that Arias saved from a terrible war several hundred years ago. She had no family or friends left to go to so Arias let her be his "servant", linking her with his soul so she lives for as long as Arias lives. This link can be broken by Elena at any time if she wishes to resume her life as a mortal being.
- Arias is a multi-talented person who's taken on lots of jobs that help people.
- He's been a doctor, a surgeon, a therapist, a teacher, a clinical lab scientist and had some other jobs here and there.
Wonderful job! ; v ;
Details will be elaborated later haha
But There is something that I dont understand
He doesnt have a love interest and doesnt want one...But arent him and Xenox kind of together? Or at least in love with each others?
This ref is written in the perspective of when Arias only views Xenox as a patient or some stranger he crossed paths with.
Plus, I just love drawing ships so I'm the one to blame here LOL XD
[A wild Xenox appears]
[Xenox used warm hug]
[Arias fell asleep]
Its such a simple change, yet it changes creature entirely!
...I wonder what other simple changes could make such a huge difference to other things...
Idk why firstly he remained me leader in team mistic.
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK
SHOULD I CALL DR.VAL?
TALK TO ME //Shakes you QAQ
It would make for a great escape from real life :'D