I’M DOING COMMISSIONS! Check my gallery for more examples of my work!
All prices are in USD. Drawings will be on an 11x17 DIGITAL canvas unless otherwise specified.
Okay, this is the first time I’ve ever officially did a commissions thing so this will be a learning experience!
I’m opening slots for Character Commissions right now, because I’ve always wanted to do this. Not sure if I’ll get many cuz times are tough, but this is always an option if you’d like some art from your ol’ pal, Dashawn.
- Sketch - 10.00$: I will do a nice, hi-res sketch of the character you choose. Can be any character, original or established. I don’t mind adding a color or two to spice it up, but I’m not going beyond three colors. You’d have to request the colors, or I won’t use any. I generally sketch in different colors btw, so if you have a specific color you want the sketch to be in, let me know as well, or you’ll just end up with whichever color I ended up using. (As in, if you want the sketch to be grey, or blue like col-erase pencils, etc.)
- Ink - 20.00$: I will produce a nice and clean, hi-res inked drawing for ya. Can be any character, I don’t mind. You should tell me in the email if you want heavy inks or just clean line-art. If not, I’ll just go with the flow~
- Color - 35.00$: I will color the character you chose. It can be any character, It’s cool. You have to specify if you want Cel-Shades, or Brush. If you ONLYwant flat colors of the character, it’s $30 instead of $35.
Here’s the fine print, even though this isn’t printed anywhere:
- I’m only doing characters right now. No backgrounds, sorry. It takes too much time and I’m still new to this. Don’t wanna bite off more than I can chew.
- As far as payment is concerned, it goes like this; after the initial email and your request is confirmed, (You tell me you want me to draw your Sonic fan-character or something, and I say that’s mildly offensive, but ok) then I will provide some extremely loose sketches to get your character’s pose down. Once you deem one of those appropriate, you must pay in FULL at that point. That way you don’t get any surprises. OR, I’ll show you the early pose sketches, you can pay HALF, and I’ll show you another progress picture. After that, you must pay the rest in order to receive the finished drawing. (The Half/Half method isn’t applicable to the Sketch option, so you HAVE to pay that one entirely after the initial sketch I show you.)
- PLEASE PROVIDE VISUAL REFERENCES. Sorry, I’m not taking descriptions right now, BUT, I will in the near future. By descriptions, I mean I’m not gonna design the character from a description. If you wanna describe how you want your character to pose, and you have a visual reference for their design, then that’s OK.
- No offensive stuff. Nudity is cool I guess, but ehh I don’t draw bare titties and dinglebobs often so they may look silly. Be warned. Also, I generally draw fantasy type things, but I'm not afraid to go out of that range a bit.
- Only single characters right now. I’m not giving the nifty option to have multiple characters at the moment, sorry.
- Also, as far as changes are concerned, I’ll allow most changes before Icharge ya for them. Only major changes run the risk of costing extra. Like, if you ask me to change the directions of eyebrows, I’m not gonna count that as a major change, but changing a pose in the color stage will definitely cost extra because I’m starting from scratch at that point. :/
Email me at email@example.com with the subject Commission if you’re interested. Payment is accepted via Paypal. We can discuss all that in the actual email, but yeah! I think that’s it.