Given my gallery has been almost nothing but fetish art, tame or not, I'm going to do a second pass either next week or July 4th, depending on my free time.
Because I don't want my entire gallery deleted over this, and because I'm tired of having even people whose opinions I trust argue with me over what is and isn't acceptable context.
What was spared (for now):
* 2011 - 2017 fanart, gift art, etc for users I'm still familiar with.
* My Personal Characters (Luna, Pao, unnamed bunnies, etc)
* HeliumSqueeze originals (Gale,Pepper
So here's the deal:
* My grandmother passed away near the start of this year.
* My sister nearly died this year trying to visit that grandmother.
* My mother nearly died this year due to stroke, and is needing home-care in her last days. This is taking up most of my time and energy.
* I became ill last year and had a bad reaction to the medicine I was given then. The effects from that are lingering into this year. It is becoming clear I will never be the same again.
So when I get things like this in my inbox, trying to spend time trying to clarify and argue seems like a poor use of however long I have left to live.
If you want to save i
gammadeekay (https://www.deviantart.com/gammadeekay) 3lasticArts (https://www.deviantart.com/3lasticarts)
I got all excited because I heard dA supports 3D models now, but it turns out it only supports them as Journal embeds. Oops.
And submitting videos requires being a Film user. Oops.
Or converting to Flash, which is no longer supported. So uh, I guess I'll be using SketchFab and some other video site or something soon?