? ? ?
zealous • firm • flirty • organized • sarcastic • sadistic
Leader of the Sun Dogs, a self proclaimed revolutionist, and the mastermind behind the bombings in Kalos, Fitz is best known for his hot headed passion and stealthy tact. He itches whenever he’s not planning or in action, and abhors boredom of any kind. He has a strange fixation with the lives of Pokemon, and is, by nature, both extremely social and romantic. Although he is extremely fond of his followers, he also enjoys learning about anyone willing (and occasionally not willing) to speak to him; their interests, their contentment, etc., and treating them as lovers, gently and tenderly. However, he does stands firm to a belief that he’s both willing to die for, and kill for, and those who cross him can only be met with merciless pain.
• He adores sunlight; whether he rolls around in it, naps in it, or holds a riot in it, he can never get enough.
• He sparks his fingers and sets paperwork on fire when bored or exasperated.
• A favourite pastime is delivering a dozen red roses to his current interest.
• Amelee - An ex-sweetheart from years past. After being reunited after the bombing of the coffee show, she confounds him with rejection, and he takes time to visit her frequently, and offer an unending shower of affection, in hopes of winning at least her friendship back.
• Amon - His cousin and only known relative. He speaks of him very little, but seems very fond whenever he’s mentioned.