BREEDING JOURNAL FOR THE MONTHS MARCH - APRIL 2018
- To breed your Reoseans, both parents must first obtain the Pure of Blood Certificate (and have them in the trophy section of their imports) by completing their Purity Trials.
- Every Citizen Reosean starts with 5 breeding slots. To see individual stages of political status and their breeding slots, you can have a look here: Political Status.
- You, as a player, may request a breeding up to 3 times and be a part of 2 split litters a month.
- One Breeding request per a comment.
- If you're not the owner of the Reoseans you wish to breed, you must first acquire approvals - Sire/Dam Approvals
- Keep track of the breeding comments so you don't lose your proof of ownership.
- Please do not converse within the breeding threads! This is strictly only for transferring ownership or for posting the breedings
- When participating in a split, you must designate through comments which person is getting which geno
- When participating in splits please TAG and notify the other party that you are participating in a split. If you do not and you are using permissions written out to them and they do not confirm, your breeding will not be rolled.
Monthly Breeding Slots: HERE
Reoseans' Breeding Slots: HERE
REQUESTING A BREEDING:Fill out the form below and post on the journal
Link to Sire x Link to Dam
Sire Owner Approval: (link to comment proof. Leave this empty or type it if you are the owner)
Dam Owner Approval: (link to comment proof. Leave this empty or type it if you are the owner)
Litter Details: (Does the full litter go to you? Are you splitting with someone?)
Breeding Number: (Format should be like this: MONTH 1/3 [for fulls] or MONTH 1/2[for splits] ex: Jan 1/3 or Jan 1/2)
Supplements: (Glint potion, etc. If no supplements are present, leave this empty)
Skills: (List all skills from Sire and/or Dam if applicable)
Roll if inbreeding is present?: Yes/No
header art by bolthound
Created at simplydevio.us