For NaNoMango, instead of creating 30 pages of one comic, I plan to divide the month into three sub-projects: an ending, a middle and a beginning, in that order.
For the ending, I plan to draw as many pages as I need of Abúi's Grand Tour so I can 'unlock' the last two pages, which are already drawn. I have a schedule for the remainder of the tour, which will be a rapid-fire sequence of BR-ZOTs.
For the middle, I plan to draw several redrawn pages of Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan
. These are difficult to do and depending on the length of the first part of the project, I may do more or fewer pages. If I have good momentum, it may be up to ten.
For the beginning, I want to take a project that exists in the form of notes, raw script or thumbnails, and draw the first 8 to 10 pages of it. I don't know which of my embryonic comics I will work on, but there are multiple candidates including some that have been dormant for years.
The schedule for Abúi's Grand tour is as follows:
1. Beholderverse (TheCosmicBeholder
3. The Lives of X!Gloop (one of my own ongoing comics)
4. Spun Off (another one of my own ongoing comics)
5. Greyfriar's Isle (one of my embryonic comics and a candidate for development over the rest of the month).
6. Fury of the Plains (a quick nod to the project I worked on and then cancelled last year)
7. Another new comic that I have plans for
8. Bare Squadron. The characters will spend a little bit of time there.
I have cut one other comic out of the schedule as I couldn't think of anything for the characters to do in Demoniac Verse. And because of the nature of the NaNoManGo project, I have added more of my own comics into the schedule.
In the next few days, I'll be drawing my own character references for the comic, starting with some recently-introduced village characters and then on to the Misfits of Mischief, because I can never remember who had which tattoos while in faerie form, followed by the New Odds and Myn. I thought that that was going to add up to several dozen characters but now that I look at the overview, it's not so bad. All characters that appear from this point will be nude, no exceptions.