Page 4>> R+04 p06 TUp1 RS p04 eng
Nicola Balocca - Story
Joe Teanby - Line art
Jason Nangle - Colors
Franco Villa - Edits & lettering
- Panel 1 and 2: the siege of Koraja was originally told in Headmasters #2 pages 18/20. The Transformer killed here is a generic Autobot.
- The Decepticons don't know the true fate of Megatron who left Cybertron eons ago.
- Panel 3: as told in Headmasters #3, we can see Scorponok, Snapdragon, Mindwipe and Weirdwolf are undergoing the Headmaster process and bonding with their Nebulan partners.
- Panel 4: shows the moment that Scourge, Cyclonus, Triggerhappy and Misfire obtain their Targetmaster partners and related technology, as originally told in Headmasters #4.
- Panel 5 is set after Headmasters 4, where the Decepticon left Nebulos in order to reach Earth to continue their fight against Fortress Maximus.
- Slugslinger, as described in his original Marvel profile, is known for telling less than credible stories.