Here you will find almost everything you need to know about my commissions and the requirements they have. Please read all rules and requirements beforehand, and feel free to send me a note if you need clarification on any point
1) I reserve the right to deny anyone art if they should make a request that goes against my religious beliefs or otherwise
2) My prices stay the same, and while I prefer that commissions not be added on to, I will accept some additional details for commissions, depending on the situation. If the request falls into a 10-Point category, the price stays 10 Points.
3) I will not draw (no exceptions):
- Witches, wizards, warlocks, or the like
- Demons, devils, or anything satanic
- Anything from anime*
- Anything with inappropriate or adult/mature content (sex scenes, super scanty clothing, etc.)
- Robots or machines**
- Racism or gay content
- ...and some other minor categories
*I do draw in an anime style, but to prevent commissions for anime with content against my beliefs, this rule stands
** Although I may accept commissions with cyborgs
4) No refunds.
5) Please be very clear about what you want, as I can't create anything worth selling on only a few words of description. Also, make absolutely sure you get everything you want in the first description, as it complicates things for me to have stuff added in the middle of a commission.
6) I am the creator of all of my artwork, so please make sure it stays that way. No taking credit for my art, please.
7) Payment comes before art.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO UPDATES AND THEREFORE MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
Again, feel free to send me a note if anything is unclear or if you need more details.