I don't keep up with notes on dA very well. If you need to contact me to ask for clarification, please do so at my website.
* These brushes can be used for prints. You don't need to note me and ask.
* If you use one of my brushes/stock, please credit me somewhere. If you use it here on dA, feel free to credit me as redheadstock. However, if you use my stuff anywhere else, you must credit me as Obsidian Dawn (www.obsidiandawn.com).
* If you can't credit me, you'll need to purchase a commercial license for just $3. Information on commercial licenses can be found here
* Please do not re-package any of the brushes contained in any of the sets and attempt to pass them off as your own! As these brushes now work in the latest versions of GIMP, I am no longer allowing them to be converted. Those that are up don't have to take them down, but please don't convert them anymore.
* Provide credit to me somewhere. If used here on dA, feel free to credit me as redheadstock. If you use them anywhere else, however, you must credit me either as “Obsidian Dawn” or www.obsidiandawn.com
* If you use these brushes or patterns, you must be able to credit me alongside their usage anywhere they are displayed. If you cannot do that, you may purchase a commercial license.
* That’s it! Enjoy!
* You MAY post information about my resources on your websites without needing to contact me for permission.
* You may NOT host my files on your server or link to my files directly. You MUST send the user to the resource on obsidiandawn.com for the download. Again, you can do this without needing to contact me for permission. If you are looking to host the files themselves, special permissions are given for this - contact us.
Journal Links, Etc.
Away - But Still Making Brushes!
Please sue me or email me: Iamgotharts@gmail.com
By the way, your tribal tattoos aren't copyrighted. If i am not mistaken, you can't copyright tattoo designs. i forgot to mention that in the previous statement. I look forward for a law suit.
Hi, can I convert these for apps other than Ps and GIMP? I won't post them anywhere, but I'd like to use these in my software. Of course, I'll adhere to all the rules and credit you wherever I post the artwork.
I have a little question, i'm a Clip Studio Paint user and really wish to know if your restriction about conversions is only concerning the conversion PS --> Gimp or all conversions in general.
If you don't want to do that, I have licenses available for only $3 that then allows you to do anything you want with these without needing to credit me (short of reselling them, of course)