Good evening everyone.
I'll cut straight to the heart of the matter… You may have already seen this -> www.deviantart.com/reddish-mus…
but I think I should officialize this and explain my reasons for doing this:
- My Gallery has become WAY too big and messy, because of this I want to just take a day or two to collect myself, tidy everything up and delete those art pieces I am no longer proud of. This MAY mean I will be deleting some old gift/contest/prize/request/commission art and I'm sorry for it, but as far as I can tell probably nobody even cares anymore…
- Given my improvements over the last few years, I want to be able to show it more properly so SOME of my oldest drawings may or may not be replaces with new ones, colored or not (hence why I will be deleting the old drawing).
Aside from that, I have a few more news to give, considering this is probably going to be my last journal for this year (hence the title X3).
- Starting next month (December 2018), I will be posting my art on a more orderly and regular schedule; new art will be posted weekly on FRIDAY starting the 8th of December. This may change only if work or other IRL stuff gets in the way and I will post a status regarding any modifications. Celebration art (birthdays, holidays, and the such) will not be included in this schedule and I reserve myself the right to decide whether I wanna draw it or not.
- In addition to this new art regime, I will also start posting a new Fan Fiction soon inspired by my new addiction *cough cough* Overwatch *cough cough* and by this lady here (psst, go check her out, she's awesome); new chapters will be posted monthly starting the 17th of January 2019.
- In case anyone was wondering: YES, the contest was deleted due to a general lack of interest overall but I might host a new contest after NEW YEAR. Please, leave a comment to tell me what kind of contest you'd be interested in participating in.
- YES, commissions are still on hold due to my lack of practical time and some unresolved issues with PayPal…
- NO, I will not draw requests, join art trades, or share your art or posts or other things unless I know you and trust you. I have very little time lately and I must organize it as well as possible, that and I'm having issues in general so… Just NO.
So, as I think this about covers everything, I wish everyone a good night again and the best of luck for everything going on with your lives…
Also, please remember to check my gallery, leave a fave or even better a comment and take a look at my adoptable characters:
If you like what you see, why not support me by buying me a ko-fi?