Representing each of the 9 kingdoms, the Guardians represent an element of Aigeela. Long ago, they were very present in the lives of all Aigeelans, lending the land and it’s beings their magic. Over time, the Guardians were disregarded as many stopped worshipping them and the land they lived in. The people turned to violence and war, pushing the Guardian’s away. One by one, the Guardian’s sank into a deep slumber. They still lend magic to those who are in need, but the land has turned dark in their absence.
A movement has started to restore the guardians to their original power and place among the people. Though, some will try to stop it, it’s time to give back what was taken and restore faith to those who need it most.
Awaken the Guardian’s and restore peace and magic to Aigeela.
The Search for the Guardians will be long and difficult. They have been hidden for centuries and only the bravest, most keen of eye, and true of heart plus a little dash of luck can find them.
To participate, you'll need your own Aigeelan OR you can use a starter!
If you're interested in getting your own Aigeelan, go here:
If you want to use a starter go here:
You can also lease your Aigeelan's:
- As a warning, you will only get the XP from the art done of your Aigeelan. You do not get the prizes.-
To Lease your Aigeelan, comment here: Leasing
How the Event Works:
There is a lot of info here, just take it slow, read it through.
If you have a question, please respond here: Questions, Concerns, Comments
Awaken the Guardians is a storyline type event, where group members as a whole pull together to put in an effort to complete chapters and prompts.
There will be 9 Chapters, each representing a Guardian of Aigeela. Each chapter will contain at least 3-4, maybe even 5 prompts to follow. The Guardians are found from the most easily found Guardian to the hardest to find Guardian.
The event will last for however long it takes to unlock all the Guardians. However, if the event seems to be dragging and there have been no entries for at least a month. I will end the event.
Completing Chapters and Prompts:
As said above, each chapter will contain at least 3-5 prompts. You will start off in the current chapter and choose your starting prompt. After that, you will finish and submit your image/writing for that prompt. After you've submitted, you will receive the next prompt. Some people may get different prompts. You'll go like this until you receive the final prompt (it'll be stated it's the final), and then you'll complete and submit the final prompt.
After submitting the final prompt, you'll receive a good, bad, or neutral ending to your chapter. Since I want this event to go forward, and be fun, bad endings will have fewer chances of occurance, while Good and Neutral endings are more common.
Good Endings Result In:
Bonus Event Points
Chance at getting the Guardian's Blessing (a physical mutation)
Neutral Endings Result in:
Chance at geting the Guardian's Blessing (a physical mutation)
Normal level Event points
Bad Endings Result in:
Lower level Event Points
Chapter and prompts will work exactly the same way for each Guardian.
Earning Event Points:
Event points are what keeps the event going and actually what completes the chapters!
Each entry that you make will receive 1-6 event points, which will be given when you receive your next prompt. The event points that everyone earns will be pooled together. Each Guardian (or Chapter) will have a certain amount of Event Points that need to be earnd to complete it.
Good Chapter Endings will give a bonus 5-10 event points!
Each Guardian will have a higher amount of Event points to earn.
Chapter Ending Grace Periods:
After a Chapter ends, there will be a week long grace period in between for people to finish their entries for the chapter that has just ended. After that, you cannot complete entries for a closed chapter. You must start on the current open chapter.
Requirements and Rules:
- Art must be larger than 300 x 300 pixels
- Art must be colored, shaded, and have a simple BG at least
- At least 75% of the Aigeelan must be showing.
- Writing must be more than 800 words.
- You may only include up to THREE Aigeelan's in each piece.
- Each Aigeelan depicted will have to follow the same prompt as prompts/chapter endings and event points are given out per image, not per Aigeelan. So if you start out the chapter with the same three Aigeelans, you have to end the chapter with the same three Aigeelans in the same order.
- Prompt completion prizes and any other prizes are given PER USER/image, not per Aigeelan. The only thing your Aigeelan's will get separately is their XP for the image/writing.
- If you include someone elses Aigeelan, you get the prizes, not them. Their Aigeelan gets the XP for the piece as well as yours.
- If you complete a chapter with more than one Aigeelan, and the Guardian's blessing is earned, the Aigeelan it goes to is RNG'd. Not all may get the blessing.
Guardian's Blessings: These are physical type mutations that will allow you to update your Aigeelan with the physical mutation from that blessing. You MAY refuse to take the blessing. If you refuse, you don't get to keep it for another Aigeelan. The offer simply goes away.
- When designing these Blessings, you may choose to use the template given in each species PSD file, edit the template, or simply design your own take on the blessing. Then you'll submit to design approval like normal!-
The event has some overall prizes and an XP bonus for each image.
XP Bonus: +5 XP for each piece
If you participate in each Chapter, you get a chance at earning these prizes:
Three people win customs. Drawn randomly from the pool of people who have participated in each chapter.
x1 FULL custom - COMMON species, coat length up to you (pick up to 5 genes, 2 can be rare)
x1 FULL custom - RARE species, coat length up to you pick up to 5 genes, 2 can be rare)
x1 SEMI-custom - Species will be given, coat length will be given - choose up to 5 common or uncommon genes
Prizes for all:
- chapter ending prizes
- upon completion of each prompt you have a chance to earn small amounts of Rikkets, shop items, and forage items
Completing 1 Chapter: x1 slot to a custom starter, 5,000 RK
Completing 3 Chapters: x1 slot to an uncommon Starter, 10,000 RK
Completing 5 Chapters: x1 slot to a rare starter, 20,000 RK
Completing 7 chapters: x1 slot to a Guardian, 35,000 RK
Completing ALL Chapters: x1 Slot to a Guardian of your choosing, 50,000 RK
*Guardian Slots/Breedings are not physical breedings. If you get a slot to a Guardian, the Guardian gives you a random offspring of ANY type. The Guardian will make the Aigeelan in it's image, by passing down it's genes/coat length. It will always give the offspring it's blessing.
Chapter 2: The Guardian of Fire
Event Points: 9/50
From the grassy hills of Brackenfell to the varied climate of Sunwall. Known now for it’s warm welcome to outsiders and a peaceful nature, Sunwall never used to be so. Long ago, fires used to burn the lands, most of it lay waste in ash and hellfire. The Fire Guardian, Tytus, used to keep the land bleak as a show of power. His ambition was endless and at one point, Brackenfell and Terraden had fallen under his control, their Guardians taking their citizens to Arandae, where the water element resides, it is she who is the only hope to control Tytus. Together, they banished Tytus back to Sunwall and with help from the other guardians, put a restriction on his power, so he never destroyed again.
Thousands of years later, like all Guardians, Tytus has disappeared as well. Some are against finding him, for fear of destruction. Others know he needs to be found to keep the balance. And then there are those who want to secretly awaken the beast to unlock his power, his rage, and bring destruction to Aigeela once more.
Some question, why awaken him now? Why not wait until the water Guardian has been awakened. Her slumber is far deeper. Tytus stirs and fear runs through Sunwall.
Find out more about Brackenfell here:
Kingdoms [The World of Aigeela Info]
- Your Aigeelan will receive this badge if the participate in this chapter -
Blessing: Flaming Companions
- these are small orbs of flame that follow your Aigeelan wherever it goes. They may seem sentient, but are not. And they will not catch anyone or anything on fire. Your Aigeelan can make them disappear and appear at will.
Blessings Bonus: +5 Strength, +3 Intelligence
- A Random UNLOCKED Fire Power Stone will be give to your Aigeelan (meaning they don't have to go through the powerstone awakening)
- 5% chance increase in finding power stones of any type
- Choose 1: This is your spawning point -
Prompt 1: Your Aigeelan leaves Brakenfell and journeys into Sunwall. The normally friendly people are tentative and reclusive. Your Aigeelan(s) travels through a village feeling uneasy as fellow Aigeelan’s hide from the new traveler. Draw or write about your Aigeelan traveling through a deserted village or seeing Aigeelan’s hiding from them.
Prompt 2: Your Aigeelan may have seen the Air Guardian, or heard that it was Awakened, but they are still rather skeptical. It could’ve been an illusion of magic. They trek on into Sunwall, choosing to take the scenic route. Draw or write about your Aigeelan walking through one of the biomes in Sunwall (i.e. mountains, desert, forest, etc…)
Please Respond with your Entries here: Entry Log
*you may submit your entries to the Awaken the Guardians Event folder*