COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE! PRICES IN USD BELOW:
PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR ADDITIONAL COSTS FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS!
- Single character chibi doodle: $5, $10 with flat coloring
- Single character quick sketch: $10
- Single character lineart: $20
- Single character shaded: $25
- Single character color: $30
- Additional characters: $15 per character for lineart, $20 shaded, $25 color
- These are full-body prices, if you would like just a waist-up picture, you can get that plus
a quick sketch for the same price.
- Weapons and vehicles fine, I like those.
- NSFW is fine
- Backgrounds are $15 extra for lineart, $30 for color
- Furries negotiable. I have no experience drawing them.
- I will NOT Draw, as I don't feel comfortable with them:
- Forced stuff of any kind
Art-only tumblr sideblog: captainchaosartworks.tumblr.com
I originally joined this site to watch a few of my favorite artists, like Mr. Culexus. If you do 40k art, chances are you'll get a watch from me.
I play games. I've been playing computer games for longer then I can remember. I just missed the NES generation, but while other kids were playing SNES or Genesis, I was playing DOS. My first real games were things like Doom, Realms of Chaos, Tyrian, Kiloblaster and a lot of other old games by Epic and Apogee. I got into console gaming way later, my first system was an N64. I stream gameplay regularly and upload videos of it to youtube.
I also make art. More of my stuff would be here, but I simply didn't think to post things here before 2011. I wish I'd done so a lot sooner, I feel really productive and it's nice that people are favoriting my stuff. I've taken up cosplay and and drawing in the last few years, and I've been working with hot glue and craft materials far longer then that, So I have no shortage of art- just a shortage of motivation. You can also find my work on tumblr and instagram.
deviantWEAR sizing preference: XXL
Favourite genre of music: Metal
Operating System: Windows 8.1
MP3 player of choice: Winamp
Wallpaper of choice: Queen Emeraldas art