|What's this? WHAT'S THIS!?!|
|What's this? WHAT'S THIS!?!|
Üdvözlet, my fellow deviants. This profile is currently under construction, and as one of the changes I am taking inspiration from others and writing some information here of things I have been asked. Feel free to ask any questions that are not asked, or answered, here, and I will do my best to give a response.
Read at your own risk.
(*Note: Questions provided are not necessarily paraphrased as they are now stated here; I have edited many in an attempt to preserve some semblance of intelligence in my own words...)
- What is your name?
- This is the internet. One does not simply ask these things here.
- Date of birth?
- The day was September 15th, of the year 1992. 26 years ago a baby girl was born into the world... and lived on to drive everyone around her insane. However in person I am almost always mistaken for being 16 or 17... It's in fact quite hilarious to watch how people react when they discover that I am much older.
- Male or female?
- On the internet I have been mistaken for male more often times than not... (probably because of that feminine username I got going on). However, quite contrary to popular belief, I am in fact female. I have the proper bits to prove it.
- Sexual orientation?
- Heterosexual. Not to be confused with homosexual (it happens). So... I like men.
-Do you have any siblings?
- Currently, I have 1 brother () who is a year younger than I, (although he's 6'3, so people have a hard time believing I'm the oldest sibling), 1 half brother, 1 half sister, and 1 step sister.
- Of which country do you reside?
- 'Murica. However, if I could've had my way of where I was born, I would've preferred to grow up in the UK. Sorry America, but you're too aggressive in my opinion... and you lack all the good accents.
- What race are you?
- Well, technically speaking I'm human... but the answer you're probably looking for is Caucasian, however that is also technically incorrect... (although most people don't know that...) I am in fact "white"... which is incredibly boring... Sorry other white people, but I feel like a blank slate...
- What ethnicity are you?
- As far as I know, I am a mixture (to varying degrees) of Hungarian, Bulgarian, Dutch, German, and Cherokee Indian (not entirely sure if that's considered an ethnic group...) If I learn more, I'll be sure to add them.
- What is your religion?
- I was born a Christian, I'll die a Christian. More specifically Pentecostal, however I am rather laid back in my faith, and would never go around trying to cram it down other people's throats. (F is for Friends who do stuff together...~)
- How tall are you?
- Depending whether you find it humorous or cute, I am a short 5'4. I am often referred to as "fun sized".
- How much do you weigh?
- While most women become offended, I could care less about being asked this question. I'm happy to announce that I am around the 130 lbs. mark.
- Do you wear glasses? What's your eye color?
- Unfortunately, my eyesight is pretty bad without the aid of corrective lenses, so yes... I wear glasses. Preferably black plastic frame.
- My eyes are in a way... slightly unique. While I may not have eyes with gold flecks or that change color, mine are a chocolatey sort of brown... with a random light blue speck in the left one. Whatever the cause, it does not hinder my already poor eyesight.
- Do you have any bodily modifications?
- Tattoos? I wish, but I have a pathological fear of needles... I would get a phoenix on my shoulder if I could... Piercings? Gosh no, I'd die...
- What hair color/style do you have?
- Naturally, my hair is a dark brown, which matches my eyes, however I tend to dye it black with dark red highlights. I always wear my hair down, never up, brushed to the left side, occasionally with my left eye partially covered. I am currently growing my hair down to breast level (never had my hair that long before, thought I'd try it.) I also have my layers emphasized to stand out. My hair is straight, but when wet tends to become more wavy... Also I am almost always either wearing a hat or my hood up, (I almost always wear a hoodie), so unfortunately you can't always see the work that goes into it... Apologies to my hair stylist! I send you hugs!
- Are you emo?
- No, I'm not...
- Are you goth?
- Then what are you?
- I'm me. Just because I usually wear black, doesn't mean I'm a dark person. I'm actually quite the opposite inside.
-Are you gay?
- ... Why?
- Because you wear guy clothes.
- ... I /sometimes/ wear guy clothes. I'm quite tomboyish, and yeah sometimes I wear guy clothes because they either look cool or they're comfortable. Have you seen how girls dress these days? They're quite revealing, and I'm a rather modest person, I don't like showing a whole lot of skin. I even like to wear ties, and I would prefer tuxedos over dresses any day, (if I had the choice...), but that does not make me gay. I may not even really act like a typical girl either, I'm not a very feminine person... but trust me, given the choice I would chase a man down in a heartbeat... if I wasn't too shy to do so.
- What is your favorite mythical/real animal?
- DRAGONS! Duh! Specifically Western styled dragons. So beautiful and majestic...
- In real, I'd have to say... Wolves. If I could be one I would.
- How would you describe your personality?
*One way to find out would be to read my journal entry "I Am INTP". Otherwise...*
- SOOO BOORRRRIIING!!!
- Are you single?
- ... Unfortunately....
- Do you drink/smoke/do drugs?
- No... I love my brain cells too much...
- Do you ever swear?
- No... I feel it makes people sound unsophisticated... and it's rather rude.
- What are your hobbies?
- Well, I like to make things from clay, obviously... I love to learn, I love to read, I love listening to music... I also love watching movies... and playing strategy games..... If I had a boyfriend, however, he'd be my favorite hobby. ;D
- What kind of job do you have?
- ... Does being a student who people won't hire because I have no prior working experience count? (So you're telling me I have to have experience before I get experience...?)
- What do you consider your goal in life?
- Not dying...? Going good so far.
- What kind of fears do you have?
- Oh gosh, where do I start...? Despite the fact that I am a rather logical person, my sense of fear begs to differ. I can know something won't hurt me... yet I can be completely terrified of it.
I am afraid of lightning, loud noises, (like thunder or sirens), airplanes, small spaces, big crowds, being lost or separated from someone I was with somewhere, needles, paranormal things, horror movies... germs, (just eating or drinking something someone else touched), clowns, the dark, insects, arachnids, being alone, sharp objects in general, strong winds, (if a strong gust of air blows in my face it makes it so I can't breathe), people being mad and/or yelling, nightmares where you think you finally woke up but you're actually still in it, and other things I currently can't think of.....
- What are your favorite colors?
- First and foremost black, then either red or metallic blue...
- Marvel or DC?
- Who is your favorite super hero/villain?
- Possibly Iron Man... because Tony Stark is hilarious. I would like Deadpool more if he weren't such a pervert...
- Loki is my favorite villain hands down, he has such a great sense of humor, especially when he briefly turns into Captain America... So funny... Also Tom Hiddleston is awesome.
-Who is your favorite actor?
- Tom Hiddleston. He's a great guy, especially in the prank interview with Smosh....
... I also like Nicholas Hoult when he plays as R in Warm Bodies....... so hot....