I N F O
Instand Painted Hair, Hair Strands and Hair Collection is a PSD stock with digital painted hair. Each hairstyle or hair strands will come as a PSD file that includes a background picture and the hair parts / strands in separate transparent layers. Hairstyles can include 1 to more parts, if there are more parts from that style, each will be in separate layers to make it easier for you to work with. Hair strands will each be in separate layers. Same thing applies to hair collection.
If for some reason your editing program reads the PSD file as a flat image, you can contact me and I will send you a PNG file, but I strongly suggest you to find a way to fix that because as a PNG I cannot send all the options that comes in a PSD file.
When you download the purchase, it will come as a RAR file, you will need WinRAR to extract the files. Inside you will get the PSD file with your product and other files such as the advertise image, notice, etc.P E R M I S S I O N S F O R U S I N G M Y S T O C K
In order to maintain a friendly relationship between the creator (seller) and buyer you must respect the creator's work and copyrights, please read and respect the following :
- By purchasing/using NINA ROSARIO digital stock you agree to respect all the creator's rules. If you do not agree with the creator's rules you will avoid purchasing and using the stock.
- What you buy is a copy of the original item giving you the rights to use in your pictures, art, client work, etc.
- The stock is sold as a personal and Non-Commercial Personal Use. Meaning you do not have the rights to resell this stock, give away or share, this stock will only serve for you and your work. What you do with your own artwork made with this stock, either pictures, covers or logos, that is up to you.
- You cannot store the stock on the internet. Please save your purchases on an Memory USB or something similar. However, once purchased, the download should be available for life on that specific account. Please check.
- You cannot use the stock in your PSD files. You may only use it as a part from your full and original artwork, in a format that this stock will not be vulnerable. Must be a flat image.
- YOU CANNOT claim my work as your own! Therefore you will not let people think my work is made by you.
- For other permissions or questions you will personally ask the creator.
S U P P O R T
If you need support, please don't hesitate to contact me. If have questions that can be googled for answer like how you extract a RAR file or what is a PSD file, please google first.