Listening to: NCIS - Good episode to.
Reading: This website.
Watching: NCIS - Good episode to. Like I said.
Playing: Final Fantasy 12 - 1/4 complete
Eating: Nothing - at all - don't ask.
Drinking: Vitamin Water - Revive.
- Available: Nope - with my lovely! I am available for interviews.
- Age: 24
- Annoyance: Lots of things really
- Allergic: Penacillian and Kitties, I still play with kitties though.
- Animal: Kitties and Red Pandas
- Actor: Robin Williams
- Beer: I can't drink the stuff - its horrible.
- Birthday/Birthplace: June 8th White lake, Michigain
- Best Friends: Dan Shaw, been so for a loooong time.
- Body Part on opposite sex: I prefer a well rounded mind and Smile.
- Best feeling in the world: To quote a movie, to be love - and be loved in return.
- Blind or Deaf: I don't get it are you threating me?
- Best weather: Right before a heat storm. With the wind and such.
- Been in Love: Currently
- Been on stage?: Many times!
- Believe in yourself?: Do I have reason to distrust myself?
- Believe in life on other planets: Its possible
- Believe in miracles: That depends on what you consider a miracle.
- Believe in Magic: Yes, well - I believe it existed, past tence
- Believe in God: There is one. Thats all.
- Believe in Satan: You would have to if there is a god.
- Believe in Santa: The idea, yes.
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Very much so.
- Believe in Evolution: Why not, its plausible.
- Car: None - I am a bum. I have to use my ladies car. I am so sad.
- Candy: I prefer Jelly Beans. But also Lindt truffles.
- Color: Red, Silver, and a little Midnight Blue.
- Cried in school: Once - Don't ask. Urination was involved.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Now, Vanilla, Chocolate hurts me.
- Chinese/Mexican: I'm German, why isn't that a choice? Oh... food. Chinese.
- Cake or pie: Cake. But I won't turn down a good ol' pie.
- Countries to visit: Lots of places, pretty much be a jet setter.
- Day or Night: Night
- Dream vehicle: A tricked out bus or something cool like that.
- Danced: Yeah, but I am not good at it. Typical white guy.
- Dance in the rain?: Oh yeah - thats a given.
- Dance in the middle of the street?: No, but if it was raining we'll talk about it.
- Do the splits?: Never.... never again either.
- Eggs: I like the Yoke. But, I also eat them raw.
- Eyes: Auburn green, change to Hazel.
- Everyone has: Loved something.
- Ever failed a class?: Not really. Came close, but I am good at covering my ass.
- First crush: Person from school. Then I moved. Ahh.... first love is so prone to circumstance.
- Full name: Edmund Peter Faeth
- First thoughts waking up: My jaw still hurts... damn teeth.
- Food: Jelly Bellies, and a vitamin water.
- Greatest Fear: To be unknown, never have any one remember my name, never publish anything.
- Giver or taker: Urm... thats personal mister test thing. Oh - you mean presents - both.
- Goals: Be a successful published writer.
- Gum: Usually something very minty or spicy.
- Get along with your parents?: Usually - but who doesn't have a falling out once or a while.
- Good luck charms: You don't know me well do you, I have the worst luck of anyone.
- Hair Color: Dark blackish, brown, somewhere in there.
- Height: 6'2"
- Happy: Usually - but times are rough all over.
- Holidays: Halloween, and Christmas, and my birthday.
- How do you want to die: In a hail storm on a lake, fishing.
- Health freak?: Not at all. People are people. Genetics don't lie.
- Hate: Racism and Censorship.
- Eye colour: Bright - Loyal?
- Hair Colour: I like red, or cherry.
- Height: Smaller then me. If they are taller then 6'2, I worry.
- Clothing Style: Poppy. Like stylish in a way no one else is.
- Characteristics: They should be nice, funny, and willing to try new things every once in a while. Someone set in their ways is boring.
- Ice Cream: Who doesn't like ice cream?
- Instrument: No comment.
- Jewelry: Two rings and a cartilage piercing.
- Job: I work in the movie industry.... the movie showing industry.
- Kids: At least 3 at varying ages and one of them adopted. When the time comes.
- Kickboxing or karate: Um.... Karate I suppose but there are so many good ones.
- Keep a journal?: No, I never have a great strain of thought.
- Longest Car Coach Ride: Car coach? What the hell is a car coach? Like a train? Well I go to new york every once in a while.
- Love: How can you attempt to define that in a small space?
- Letter: Z, always have a plan Z
- Laughed so hard you cried: All the time - usually when Bec tickles me.
- Love at first sight: Eh, its so hard to define it in a look and if you can its superficial.
- Milk flavor: Strawberry - or vanilla.
- Movie: I have so many, Fight Club being one of them.
- Mooned anyone?: I think so - when I was in the play before.
- Marriage: Soon I hope.
- Motion sickness?: If I don't eat then sit in a hot car for a while hell yeah. Who doesn't?
- McD's or BK: Depends on what I am eating, chicken and fries BK, McDs or most anything else.
- Number of Siblings: 5, but no real siblings all steps.
- Number of Piercings: One is the loneliest number...
- Number: 13
- Overused: Internet
- One wish: To be famous for what I love.
- One phobia: Nothing really. I have steeled myself to not really fear anything really. But I don't like Ants to much.
- Place you'd like to live: Somewhere in the East, Japan, China, Korea, something like that.
- Pepsi/Coke: I like things more flavorful like Fanta or something.
- Quail: Its part of the Mallard family. Usually used for hunting, one of the first thanksgiving dishes. Uncommon to eat now except for the rich. Anything else?
- Questionnaires: I don't do enough of them. No one reads mine.
- Reason to cry: I can't really. I did when I watched Elizibeth town alone before though figure that out.
- Reality T.V.: If I had control of them, it would be better. But its so stupid now.
- Radio Station: Music I listen to isn't on the radio usually.
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: Why would I? Theres no point.
- Song: A song, any song? "Long Year" by Todd Snider
- Shoe size: Um - 10?
- Sushi: Dragon Roll, but I prefer Shushimi
- Skipped school: Couple of times. But always for a reason. Sometimes with permission.
- Slept outside: Lots of times. I LARP, its a given.
- Seen a dead body?: My grandpa works at a funeral home - plenty.
- Smoked?: I have, used to smoke. But its easy to quit when you are poor. Haven't since. Thought about it though.
- Skinny dipped?: No, but I thought I could if I needed to.
- Shower daily?: Um - Yeah - who doesn't?
- Sing well?: I think so, others don't.
- In the shower?: Used to, but I rent a place now. Can't.
- Swear?: Yeah all the time. I am a good ol' boy.
- Stuffed Animals?: We have a lot. Its just fun. Name them to.
- Single/Group dates: Depends on what we would be doing.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries. Plain and simple.
- Scientists need to invent: Is this a social commentary. Hunters need to hunt. Bee hivers need to bee hive?
- Time for bed: Usually after 3.
- Thunderstorms: I would like to have more of them. I am pro-thunderstorms.
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: Hell no.
- Unpredictable: I try to be. Keep people on their toes.
- Under the influence?: Now? No.... why? Do I seem like it?
- Understanding?: Of what? Calculus? No.
- Vegetable you hate: Um..... none really in moderation.
- Vegetable you love: "Taters, you know POE-TAY-TOES!"
- Vacation spot: Travel East my son!
- Weakness: Kitties and Video games.
- When you grow up: I'm not grown up?
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Um... Bec? Mack? Do you know these people to compare? No... alright - Jesus.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Bec, and Dan.
- Worst feeling: Failing. A lot.
- Wanted to be a model?: I used to be one. Then I found out how shitty it was. So I quit.
- Where do we go when we die: In the ground or scattered over an ocean. OH you mean spiritually? Haven't got a clue.
- Worst weather: I'd say Natural Elements would be the worst, but even a Light snow can be deadly.
- Walk with a book on your head?: Why would I do that?
- X-Rays: No, well yeah, but as a example. I didn't need it.
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: Its a color. You really ran out of letters didn't you.
- Zoo animal: Red Panda, Penguin, and Jackals more frequently.
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
Now I tag anyone who reads this, just because I know that will be like 2.