I have this weird habit that I just don't have the motivation to maintaining my online-persona. As in I'm too lazy to upload artworks and respond to messages. Then I'm only stalking, looking at stuff but never commenting or interacting in any shape or form.
Only occassionally I bother to update my galleries and be a little social. Until I'm "gone" again. Only that I'm not.
I'm writing this just to explain in case people are wondering where the hell I am
Now this all sounds pretty whiny and stuff, but really there's really noone to blame but my lazyness. I'm doing great otherwise. No real-life drama or something of that sort.
I just wish
which gives me an excuse to write a new journal 8)
tagged by my ~FlyQueen (https://www.deviantart.com/flyqueen)
I wont put in the effort to decide on ONE favourite thing, instead i name a couple...
• Favorite Color: Olive Green and Black; Black in combination with either Red, Green or Orange
• Favorite Food: all kinds of meat, Sushi, Smarties
• Favorite Band: Project 86, Metallica, Rammstein, Ink Dot Boy
• Favorite Show: How i met your mother, big bang theory, south park, futurama, family guy,...
• Favorite Sport: actually, there is none. But the only sport i like to 'watch' is motorsports
• Favorite Season: winter
Every time i logged onto dA i had to read my last journal entry's headlines "James Cameron's Avatar" and I. just. couldn't. stand. it. anymore. DX
So I wrote a new journal. finally.
yeah i know, I haven't been quite the active kind lately. Like that's something new.
My excuse is always the same aswell. I am/have been working on various commercial art projects like 3 different comics and a handfull of other stuff. It's not that i dont have the time to draw personal artwork, but you know, i just dont really feel like it. Instead I spend time with my girlfriend, browse the internet (Facebook is a curse!!), watching HimyM, playing either Mas