So what's new?
- I have finally bought a new sanserif font, FF DIN. love on a first sight.
- I'm working on a new architectural project, a museum of contemporary art in historical center of Olomouc. bit stuck at the moment to be true.
- I'm hating the weather outside at the moment, so much.
- I've upgraded my website since the last journal entry - it's still simple non-flash and non-shiny-moving stuff site, but I think it works ok now.
- The Shift.jp new logo contest has ended. Many people and friends from dA, even myself, sent them their concepts, but non of us won or at least got to "excelent works" section. The choosen logos are pretty weird in my opinion, some of them interesting but totally unusable, other simply horrible. Most of them aren't even logos, at least in the way I understand what logo is. Complete lack of any comunication with us, designers who sent the logo concepts, didn't add too much to the feeling I have about the whole contest as well.
www.shift.jp.org/en/archives/2… - anyway, make your own opinion on how it ended and how well did the jury select the best works.
hope you're all doing fine guys and girls, sending big hug to my gf (even though she's standing right next to me), take care everyone!
- raven out