1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other people along with the characters you want them to write about (which leads to rule 4).
4. Post their avatars and write the character names next to them.
OC Selected: Jaqard leSang, pirate captain - a furry character -
1. Though the red fox was born as subject to the French crown in 1684, he speaks fluently Spanish (both Castillan and Catalan) as the South-West of France is part of the so called Occitania, a pre-national region of cultural transition whichs dialect survived on the Balearic isles until this day. Alltogether he speaks Castillian, Catalan, the close-related Occitan dialect, English and French, with French being ironically his worst and least used tongue.
2. In combat, Jaqard uses several styles of martial art, depending on his daily mood and the adversary: An English longsword or two Indian scimitars, together with at least two pistols. Though he is passable with aiming a musket he prefers hands-on action. Jaqard is exceptionable good in fighting and cannot be defeated even by two expert swordsman at once - on the other hand, there is a lot of things which he has no idea and no knowledge of... Basically, fighting is the only thing he is good at. For years, Jaqardhad relied on rather un-vulpine benefits he was blessed with: Agression and physical strengh. Since he was locked away in a hole for a year (see below), his brutally scared body is that of a tall, lean fox. His mind had time to focus on what makes foxes undefeatable: Wit, manipulation and slyness. He is now planning big coups and uses ruthless force as a mental weapon only.
3. During his career he was taken prisoner by another pirate lord, Fenris Murdstone, and kept without sunlight or personal contact in an underground cave for ransom. This is because LeSang tricked him in sharing the plunder of a cooperated attack on a Spanish port and spent it all for his huge wedding party.
4. Capitaine LeSang is close to be an illiterate. Although he speaks many languages, he never attended a proper school and learned to write and read by several people in his later years. Properly reading a book without speaking aloud would take him weeks.
5. His flag changed several times in his career. The only constancy in all designs had been the usage of an hourglass. Currently his Jolly Roger bears a winged hourglass, surrounded by an Ouroboros. Jaqard loves to play fucked up mindgames with hourglasses or watches during interrogations.
7. "LeSang" is a homage of mine to the great author Sabatini and his famous novel "Captain Blood", the groundbreaking first real pirate story which inspired many adaptions. The title character Blood is called once "capitaine le Sang" by the french buccaneers.
8. Jaqard is an ambivalent character with traits of good and evil in his heart. Generally spoken he is definately not easy to deal with and by any means very dangerous. However his loyalty to friends and the basic idea of the Brethrenhood of Coasts makes up for many dark stains.
Edward the Butcher
Pirate Donald of the Haunted Mansion
Dread Pirate Reginald
Her handsome version of Nick Wilde
Hugh the muscle-elf
Musclebound mother of god Mary