Good news is, requests are back open. Bad news is: I'm throwing some more rules regarding requests to keep myself from getting overwhelmed. Here they go:
1. Only one request per person.
2. I'll only have a maximum five requests in at a time. Once I get five in, requests are closed until I draw one of them.
3. If I just drew your request, you can not ask for another one until I draw someone else's request.
4. I will no longer be doing requests in the order in which they came, but rather the order in which they most interest me. If you want me to get to your request before the others, try to make it something interesting and different from things I've drawn before.
5. Tell me your request in a Note. It gets confusing to keep track of if they're in a Comment here or there.
6. I do commissions and trades before requests, so if you want to jump to the front of the line, ask me about one of those.
Sorry to be one of those rules-y guys, but I wanted to be able to keep working with everybody without getting overwhelmed and being fair to everyone. Questions? Questions?
While I'm here, might as well cover commissions. Here's the price breakdown.
$1 or 100 points per character
$.50 or 50 points for a background
$1 or 100 points for shaded color
So, yeah, since when you buy points, you get 80 points for a dollar, you end up saving 20% if you paypal me instead. Mull it over.