I've been helping create and run a new group called Pkmn-Frontier, which combines the aspects of a Pokemon Breeding group with the RP systems and structure of hex based world system; allowing members to explore new areas and not only discover some cool hidden lore for the world but new Regional Pokemon. You can find joining information below. We are open to new member from December 1st to January 1st. If you are interested I suggest giving it a lock. Are openings are long but we only open twice a year! So don't delay if your interested as it will be some time before we open again. (If you are worried about activity checks, don't. We do not have them and we won't kick members who are not active or active enough in the group ^.^)
Frontier is Open! [Pkmn-Frontier - News]
Hey There Pioneers! Welcome everyone to PKMN-Frontier's Grand Opening! We welcome everyone to come to check out our group and enjoy your stay. If you are interested in joining us, please read our How To Join, journal.
We will be open December 1st to January 1st, this will be the only opening till most likely the summer!
Please be advised that you don't need your trainer and starter app completed to join the group however you need them to take part in the group.To join the group you only need to fill out the joining app in the how to join journal.There are just some simple question you need to answer.Your application will go through a review process that needs up to 3 mods to approve of it.Don't worry it's not as scary as it sounds.It's just our process that we look at all applications and talk them over.It's important to us that we make sure we look
Below is a description of the group to give you more idea of what it is about!
- Well we got all your normal stuff from breeding to traits and some unique traits to our group. Feral, which are highly aggressive and more primal looking Pokemon. Harvest Pokemon, which are infused with berries and plants but are not necessarily plant Elementals. And Automitons which are clock work created Pokemon.
- Our Map system is inspired from D&D, and is a complete new world broken down into hexes. You'll be starting off at on starting point on the map and will need to work your way through as a group to unclear and discover what it hides. We have prompts, Pokemon, items, raids and more, locked behind each tile that can be discovered.
- We have a settlements, which can be built on hexes by group vote. This allows for in group perks that affect everyone, better stores, chances at rare discoveries, and more.
- Trainers themselves can level and have classes. Crafters can make all those rare items and hoard the riches of PF. Or Trainers who are masters of battles and can do massive damage against raid bosses and add bonuses to help keep settlements protected. There are a total of 4 class with two sub classes that you can chose from once you reach a high enough level.
- We have a fully built Region Dex full of new and unique Pokemon to discover. Much like the cannon Pokemon they can have any of the traits offered in the group and can be breed and hybridized with official Pokemon.
- Finally we have housing, a personal upgrade that allows you to further your characters growth and gives some fun benefits. From better breeding, to higher Region Discoveries, to Pokemon Growth, and more.