It has been a while since I wrote the last entry. To be honest I haven't made any picture for my Deviantart since the winter collection. In the meanwhile snow and frost disappeared and rain and gray skies came in stead of it. So there are not many things worth to make a nice picture of. In my opinion there is a lack of real and nice nature here in the Netherlands and that is why it is hard to make beautiful pictures. People are destroying the only bit of nature to make room for new big houses and they won't sell none of them because of the financial crisis. So what's the use of all that?
That's one of the reasons I want to move to Ireland, England or Scotland.
Anyway, I don't know why I am writing this entry because it a bit useless writing. Except complaining about some things I hate about the Netherlands and that is only lack of nature I talk about. Don't even begin about the politics here in this country....
Where was I? Oh yes I was talking about why I didn't make any pictures. Well I want to change that because there are events coming up like another gig of Rapalje this weekend and maybe a fantasy fair in Rijswijk. Also I probably take my camera with me when I go to Turkey in April/May. Oh dear, it will be my 20th birthday on May first in Turkey haha.
And maybe there is more time to make pictures of people and nature...
Some of the events I go to this year (not all the events yet):
- 22th February: Zondagochtend Concert Rapalje - De Doelen Rotterdam
- 6th March: Benefit night @ school - Will play a song and make pictures probably
- 14th March: Trip to Yper with school - Not sure yet!
- 22th March: Rapalje @ Phantasium, Eindhoven (Will be photographer there)
- 29th March: Unplugged Tour of Faun, Theater Maarssen
- 17th April: Music class presentation @ School - Will play a song and make pictures
- 26th April - 3th May: Alanya, Turkey
- 1th May: My Birthday: 20 years old
- 23-24th May: Keltfest, Biesbosch Dordrecht
- 13-14th June: Irish Open Air, Poyenberg (Deutschland)
- 4-5th July: Keltisch Midzomer Festival (KMF), Bad Nieuweschans
And there will probably more festivals to visit like Mittelalterlich Spectaculums in Germany and Castlefest here in Holland.