Are you interested in a commissioned work done by me? Great! I'll be happy to draw for you!
The integral part of commissions I do are based on movies (such as my commissions for Fight Club and the Star Wars Saga, you can check my gallery to see these and other examples).
The usual movie commission consist of a vectorised illustration in color and it can have one or more characters, with a simple or detailed background within a movie-style poster composition (movie logo, slogan and other graphical elements can be applied).
In case you need another kind of illustration, tell me and I'll tell you about costs and time it'll take to be done.
The regular costs for my commissions are:
• One to three characters, simple or no background. $ 50.00 USD
• One to three characters, complex background. $ 80.00 USD
• Four of more characters background. Add $ 10.00 USD per character.
• Pencil sketch or black/white sketch (single character) $ 15.00 USD.
All costs are on american dollars and you can pay me through PayPal (my account is email@example.com). All costs may vary according to the complexity of the commission and can take two to four weeks to be done.
I can draw almost anything you ask, but I won't draw nudity, explicit sex scenes or extremely violent themes.
When you ask for a commission, please give me some background info and a description of what you have in mind. If it's a movie, please give me the complete name of the picture and why do you like that movie. If I haven't seen it, I'll try to rent it and get the concept.
The process for a commission is:
1. Ask for your commission. You can do it through the Commentary section of my DeviantArt.com profile, or email me to ramtbg[at]gmail[dot]com. Please fill me in with the details of the art you want.
2. I'll contact you to confirm your work and price.
3. Payment of 50% of the total cost. You can do that on my PayPal account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Sketching and concept development. Once you approve it, then I'll go on.
5. Once it's done, I'll show you a low-res of the finished piece.
6. Payment of the other 50%.
7. I'll send you your finished artwork in hi-res and full size (in TIFF format).
Right now I'm open for commissions — and really want to draw some other movie commissions