Add Multi-Monitor Layout Support: Clone Single Theme, Stretch Single Theme
Fixed small bugs
- Add AnimateImage Meter,Support PNG Serial Animation and PNG files Animation, CPU usage about 0%
- Add curve line style for audio visualizer
[WHAT IS RAINDESKTOP]
RainDesktop allows you to create and display customizable live themes on your desktop with build-in WYSIWYG visual designer, from system and weather information to audio visualizers. You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
Steam Version: store.steampowered.com/app/103…
DA Version: rainysoft.cc/download_rd_da.ph… (PortableVersion rainysoft.cc/download_rd_porta…)
- One-click to load theme, out-of-box, no complicated configuration required
- Build-in WYSIWYG visual designer makes it easy to create themes for your desktop.
- Build-in DeviantArt Group Gallery makes it easy to download and share desktop themes with just One-Click.
- Clean UI, Easy to use and minimum CPU and RAM usage.
- Desktop theme animation will pause while playing games or running full screen application.
- Support Multi-Monitors
- Support Music Visualizer
- Support Taskbar Transparent and AeroBlur(Win10)
- Bring life to your desktop with realtime graphics, videos, applications or websites.
- Desktop theme automatically matches the screen at any resolution
- Support animation video/webpage background
Hiphopium , DD-921, DART-A
Wallpaper by Jumera
Ultralight icons by razrxgt
Hello! first let me tell you that I really like your applications that make it easy to hack the windows desktop! Nevertheless, here are some questions that bother me: I was using rainwallpaper but I saw that raindesktop allowed to manage the desktop icons, and that some additional parameters concerning the management of the disks had been added, so apparently raindesktop is an improved version of rainwallpaper? if so why leave both versions download since one is better than the other? Small subsidiary questions: the portable version is 22.214.171.124? no way to have the version 126.96.36.199 in portable? In addition here is a small report of bugs that seem important to me:
- often the right click does not work anymore when raindesktop or rainwallpaper is running.
- in raindesktop the themes download function does not work (whereas in rainwallpaper it works)
- and please please pleaaase! why not a "undo" option in the designer??
That's all for now and thank you for your work!