Current version: 5.0.0
- Doors: Standard doors / Doorways / Labels / Reinforced Doors
- Jefferies Junction - structural elements, standalone room, and tiered room
- Set Dressing: Labels and Control panels
- Corridor Structure
- Corridor Layout
- Set Reference (Set appearances in each episode)
Discussion topic for the set blueprints and research into the sets at TrekBBS (I am Redgeneral): www.trekbbs.com/threads/set-bl…
3D models of the rooms in this blueprint can be downloaded for free from my sketchup warehouse page: 3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/by/re…
- 31/01/21 Added Corridor Layout
- 7/12/20 Jefferies Junction rooms updated and Structural Elements and Standalone Junction room added, also updates to Set Dressing
- 13/01/18 Corridor Structure added [+31 pages]
These plans have been produced for non-commercial fan creations / productions. It is not this plan's intention to encourage any commercial activity regarding the Star Trek properties.
Star Trek is copyright CBS Corperation / CBS Television Studios and Viacom / Paramount Pictures
Blueprints made with Sketchup and Layout
The project is to blueprint the sets as they were built for filming. How the Jefferies Tubes would go throughout a ship is beyond the scope of the project. Eventually the set built tubes will be blueprinted, but they were only a couple of meters long at most.
Voyager and Galaxy shared the same sets for the Tubes and Junction rooms. Sovereign used a different design, but I've uploaded some photos I found online of the blueprint used to make the Sovereign Tube / Junction set
This is absolutely fantastic. I have a question: Do you know of anyone who has given real-world dimension for LCARS elements? I'm inspired to make my own deck views and I've decided to draw the LCARS panels in SketchUp rather than use jpegs, but I haven't seen anything that will give me real world dimensions for buttons, stripes, borders, and their proper spacing. Do you have anything like that, or know of anyone who does?